Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mortrixs19

Which is your favourite MIDI of your least favourite wad?

I just don't remember what the map is like, but iddad wad has a few Doom tracks put together as one, which is a good idea for a long level.

Not any of the worst wad I've played so far have any new midis expect the stock music...

So, I guess the best track I heard is "At Doom's Gate" or the E2M2 track...

On 8/5/2019 at 6:02 AM, Mortrixs19 said:

I don't like TNT:Evilution but there are some awesome tracks there like the one in map 16/26 Blood jungle

That one kicked ass, as did the really cool one for what many consider the worst maps in TNT, Metal/Mount Pain/Last Call.

I just went and gave the TNT soundtrack a listen again and holy shit there's some wicked stuff I'd totally forgotten. The wicked solos and basswork in Prison and Storage Facility, the epic 'doominess' of Redemption/Millhouse, and the plaintive majesty of the intermission/Pharoh track. TNT definitely had some awesome tunes.

8 hours ago, Maximum Matt said:

That one kicked ass, as did the really cool one for what many consider the worst maps in TNT, Metal/Mount Pain/Last Call.

I just went and gave the TNT soundtrack a listen again and holy shit there's some wicked stuff I'd totally forgotten. The wicked solos and basswork in Prison and Storage Facility, the epic 'doominess' of Redemption/Millhouse, and the plaintive majesty of the intermission/Pharoh track. TNT definitely had some awesome tunes.

TNT: Evilution had the best music out of the Original IWADS imho, too bad most of the wad was shit, But I agree that there are some awesome atmospheric tracks like ''legion of the lost'' (which is based on a grave digger song btw) and Infinity