Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mk7_Centipede

event horizon to be made into streaming service show

They have some pretty good shows on there, so they might do a good job! I used to watch "Man in the High Castle", which wolfenstein fans may enjoy. I heard good things about Marvelous Ms Masel. So it has a chance of being good.

Should just let the movie rest, not raise it from its grave as a TV series..

Well... if they cold make a good version of the Mist as a TV show, they can do wonders with Event Horizon. As long as the budget is there for space horror. Building space sets isn't cheap and I hear most Star Treks were losing a lot of money by being on television, but they made it up in merchandise. Sam Neil can probably be a part of it.

Hell Raiser in Space!

11 hours ago, Mr. Freeze said:

What on Earth about Event Horizon justifies giving it series? 

The cult classic status. Space horror / Hell Raiser in space? Nerds purchase digital subscriptions for sci-fi? Steven King's the Mist got a TV series.

With all the Gorefield nonsense going around Viacom made a play to get the TV rights to make new Garfield cartoons.

Supposedly that Teen Titans Go was so bad and people hate watched it that it got its own movie.

16 hours ago, geo said:

Hell Raiser in Space!

You mean Hellraiser: Bloodline?

2 minutes ago, Jello said:

You mean Hellraiser: Bloodline?

No I mean Event Horizon looked and felt in ways like Hellraiser where Sam Neil becomes Pinhead or something similar... but in space.

I say that as a half joke, but now looking it up, there are fans trying to link the two franchises.

hm. i want to see the dimension that space ship has visited. but somehow i'm pretty sure that even if they'll try to depict that "Hell", the result will be a pure trash in the worst meaning of "trash" word. sighs

Event Horizon is the common thread between Doom, Hellraiser, and Warhammer 40k.