Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VileSlay

halloween!

Last year I had to take my little brother around so I decided to get into the theme, and dressed as The Crow. Some chick I know squinted at me and asked "Don't I know you?"...I also got saoked by some wankers in a car with a water gun...lucky that I know where that bastard lives...paint can be soooo fun sometimes :D

Heh, 20 is too old to be Halloweening. However, I may get some candy out of the bargain...

Little Faith said:

Yeah, instead we get to smash up things with baseball bats. No shit. :)

Damn straight, now THAT is true entertainment - armed with a bat, you get to trash the shit out of this thing (which begins with a 'b') >:-]

Much more fun than "trespassing".

DooMBoy said:

Heh, 20 is too old to be Halloweening. However, I may get some candy out of the bargain...

I'm 27, and I enjoy halloween every year. it can be taking my brother trick or treating, hitting the parade, going to a party, or causing chaos. I always have fun.

DooMBoy said:

Heh, I find 12 too old for me to be Halloweening, hence the reason I didnt take part in it last year.

dsm said:

Damn straight, now THAT is true entertainment - armed with a bat, you get to trash the shit out of this thing (which begins with a 'b') >:-]

GTA3 made me do it!

DOOM Anomaly said:

I didnt dress up as anything last year, and Im not gunna this year...However I am going to a party, so I guess I'll have to put Something on....I'll probably just go as I am and say that Im dressed up as a loner.

Besides, with this Diabetes, I cant have the candy :P

right with ya man...cept i really am a loner and therefore would not attend such a party :P

Im gonna be a wereeolf. When people ask "whay arent you wearing any costume" Im gonna yell DOES IT LOOK LIKE A FULL MOON OUT MORON????

I'm gonna be myself. That'll scare those little freaks. Hey wait, I must be the freak! Is anyone else here from Sweden?

MRB_Doom said:

...Is anyone else here from Sweden?

Fredrik and a few others.

Anyways, I'm gonna start stocking up on eggs, toilet paper, and shaving cream. :P