Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Alboroto

It's been a long time...

I'm back! (again)
And I'm proud to see that some of my ideas have actually come true (well, just the fear factor thing), and looking at the progress of the game and the graphic quality has made me think about changing my commodore 64 to something that would handle Doom 3.

Now... my five cents

- I saw the picture of the flying head (lost soul?) and I'm a bit dessapointed, looks more like something from the Strogg labs to me...

- The scanned pictures look really good, and the marine (although he looks a bit 1920's) looks wonderful... I really want to see other marines in the game, fighting for their own life.

- Remember in the original story, the other guys playing cards? What happens to them HERE, in doom 3?

- I've seen videos, pictures, another video... none of them show a glimpse of hellish stuff... I know, I know, they said somethig about the game and hell. Are their referring to a physical hell, or a state of total fear?

--------------Alboroto is tired----------------
---------Alboroto will be back... sometime-----

Id have said that the player will take a trip into hell, we assume they mean physical hell..........

Oh well, no matter where it starts, ends or wutever, we'll see when it is relased, or when we get more screens and/or direct info on it, but until then, we can just assume.

Alboroto said:

- The scanned pictures look really good, and the marine (although he looks a bit 1920's) looks wonderful... I really want to see other marines in the game, fighting for their own life.

Agreed, the marine looks pretty cool - I wish he had a different haircut though, because he DOES look kinda 1920 to me with that haircut.

Oh and welcome back ol' buddy :-)

dsm said:

I wish he had a different haircut though, because he DOES look kinda 1920 to me with that haircut.

You never know what the style type thing will be in 2145. I mean come on, disco shit came back, why not 1920's uber hair? :P

You should be glad they didn't give him an afro :P

Agreed, the marine looks pretty cool - I wish he had a different haircut though, because he DOES look kinda 1920 to me with that haircut.

I don't know what you all are talking about. Turn up the brightness, it is a military style crewcut.

I've seen videos, pictures, another video... none of them show a glimpse of hellish stuff... I know, I know, they said somethig about the game and hell. Are their referring to a physical hell, or a state of total fear?

There is a physical hell in the game, but like they said in the article, they haven't even started making it yet.

Coopersville said:

I don't know what you all are talking about. Turn up the brightness, it is a military style crewcut.

It's not a shavecut - I'm talking about the haircut that marines typically have: Close-shaved hair - like the macworld marine dude.