Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomSpud

Least favourite weapon and why?

Fists... but that could be expected. Short range. Punchy. Everything in Doom is good or good enough.

So let's jump to Daikatana... many of the weapons are terrible. The Ion Blaster can hurt you under water, there's some giant bouncing ball that can hurt you. It's all cumbersome to use. I'll go with the Shockwave Cannon.

I like them all but If I had to leave one in the trashcan it would be the fist.

It makes me laugh really hard sometimes when I use it in the game... thus ruining my gaming experience. 

My least favorite weapon is gonna be Fist, it's damage is too low that I rarely ever used fist.

Edited by xxWeNxx

Chaingun, mostly because the sound it makes is extremely boring. The chaingunners having the wrong sound actually makes it sound 100% better. Plasma may be annoying but it's got serious mojo even being loud as f.

The classic shotgun is the most boring weapon for me. I like the pistol for activating some switches and kill small enemies , I feel like James bond when I use it lol. Fists are cool when you got the berserk pack but the shotgun is only fun to use against few enemies. In UD , killing Pinkies with it annoy me , without counting the cacos , barons...

On 8/14/2019 at 9:25 PM, Nine Inch Heels said:

Yeah that's pretty good, but I can do the same thing (Only when I type in IDDQD first).

Pistol or chainsaw as far as usefulness goes.

The Pistol leaves you wanting literally any other weapon as soon as possible. HOWEVER, I have used the pistol at times to mop up Imps and Demons who are wounded enough to die within a shot or two of the pistol (rather than wasting a whole shotgun blast). Granted I could use the Chaingun, but the pistol has that precise control to execute them and is more satisfying in doing so. I never really liked the look of the pistol either as its look and firing animations are a bit flat, but then I do like the extended frames that have been added into mods.

Meanwhile I only use the chainsaw in specific situations. Its a bit too unreliable in dispatching Pinkies and Cacodemons since occasionally they will manage to get a bite off. I much prefer the berserk fists which even allow for more efficient Baron killing.