Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dexiaz

Looking for composers [MetaDoom-themed Mappack]

Hi all, again.

You may know me as author (co-author) of crazy mods or rarely kinda serious projects for Doom.

Usually I'm not revealing my Doom projects while they're in w.i.p. status (few weeks ago there was an accident related to this situation, lol). But for this exact project I definitely need help with music.

I'm working on spiritual successor to my "Fusion of Realities" mod which takes every map from every classic IWAD into 1 Megawad. Which means "D1_E1M1+D2_Map01+TNT_Map01+Plutonia_Map01", "D1_E1M2+D2_Map02+TNT_Map02+Plutonia_Map02", etc.

FeZb2h9.jpg

So I'm looking for help with creating "Medley remix" music for all levels. I know it's a lot of work (at least 32 tracks, oh gosh), but I can't do this part of mod alone without professionals. And I hope this idea doesn't suck.

Examples of what I want for this megawad:

Edited by Đeⓧiaz

Oh, oh, oh! I like the idea! Even despite the fact I will not take part in it (cause my skills are still developing) I will try to merge tracks from map2 of each of these megawads, so I can learn new stuff! 

When you say plutonia music, you mean plutonia midi project, or a good old plutonia with music from doom 1 and 2?

2 minutes ago, Chamelenoel said:

When you say plutonia music, you mean plutonia midi project, or a good old plutonia with music from doom 1 and 2?

Well, I thought about the untouched IWAD, so that means Doom1+Doom2 music. But maybe it's better to use Plutonia Midi pack, of course.