Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benjogami

Abandon [final]

Looks absolutely beautiful.

I'm not that good at Slaughter so I may hold off on this till I beat Sunder (Which hopefully will actually happen, and should sharpen my skills enough for this).

I think i haven't played any slaughter maps yet, but these screenshots convinced me to accept the challenge. Incredible work, guys. Waiting for release.

Oh god, this looks crazy awesome. Too bad I will probably have to cheat, but I have to see the architecture at least.

23 minutes ago, elend said:

Oh god, this looks crazy awesome. Too bad I will probably have to cheat, but I have to see the architecture at least.

I'll probably need to cheat too haha

I've been really hyped for this since yall first posted shots many months ago, looks absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to play it :D

Hm, yes... this looks extraordinarily bad awesome.

I know what I'll be playing in the near future.

Since these maps are still in beta yall need some more testing. There is a streamer on Twitch who tests a lot of different wads. I am sure that he would give some pretty suite feedback.

Daam! those screenshots definately have an intimidation factor, really digging the aesthetic you guys are going for, how many levels are you shooting for?

On 8/26/2019 at 12:36 PM, TheHit_61x said:

Daam! those screenshots definately have an intimidation factor, really digging the aesthetic you guys are going for, how many levels are you shooting for?

It's looking like we'll have 15 maps.