Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mk7_Centipede

ion fury is out

1 minute ago, GrotesqueCacoDemon said:

I don't have a problem with trans people. I have a problem with people forcing their ideas on children whether the children are theirs or not. Jesus you are fucking dumb

It's a straw man. Nobody does that.

Please tell me you are not this naive about trans people and the suicide rates. Not worth a reply as you are a troll

Just now, GrotesqueCacoDemon said:

Why would you make a comment on something you obviously know nothing about. It is kinda obvious this thread is either a troll or a serious mental health program.

So were you just waiting for this drama to happen because this is really bad preparation

Please tell me you are not this naive about trans people and the suicide rates. Not worth a reply as you are a troll

Sounds like you are the naive troll here. Those suicide rates are that high because of assholes like you who think its some kind of fad or sickness and treat them like shit as a result (which is literally what Tarns said if you'd bother reading). So how about you get the fuck out of here with that bigotry and bad faith bullshit.

3 minutes ago, GrotesqueCacoDemon said:

There's nothing naive about actual objective facts. Trans people have a high suicide rate because they spend most of their lives listening to chuckle fucks like you tell them that they're abominations. (Usually the same people who then turn around a whine about the disenfranchisement of young white males and how it's leading them to violence or whatever. Because god forbid someone says something bad about a man.)

Either you genuinely believe these things, in which case I would encourage you to expose yourself to more trans individuals and their life experiences, so that you can gain perspective away from bad faith propaganda. Or you just hate transpeople and need an excuse to make yourself feel good about it because you don't have the balls to just admit you hate something because it makes you feel uncomfortable.

That is really funny you hear you say that - simply because you are WRONG. Hormone blockers are used on children that can't even make decisions for themselves much less a life altering decision that damages their bodies. I don't have a problem with trans people just ignorant or dumb people. You seem to exhibit both of these characteristics.

If you think that's actually happening then you're the one who is ignorant and dumb here. I personally know plenty of trans individuals and all of them made the decision themselves, and they often had to fight for it. It's never forced on anyone. That's some alt-right propaganda bullshit you've bought into there.

And what do you think is really going to happen with you coming here and making an account to say this shit on a left-leaning forum like this? You're going to end up banned and everyone involved is going to know you're an asshole.

Well, before this topic goes away, I hope if you purchased the game that you enjoy it.  This stupid stuff tarnishes good games made by good people, lots of good people, and we can't let stupid stuff said in private sully others' reputations and hard work.

parents not letting their transgender children openly express their gender is a common form of not giving children the freedom and chance of figuring things out on their own and it's one of the things that contributes to the high suicide rate

BTW why is everyone here acting like buying and not buying are the only options?

2 hours ago, Quasar said:

This is one or two people who seem to be at the top of the organization and thus have no accountability to anyone. But they are using the publicity and funding they gain to enable a community that is clearly founded on repugnant principles. Everything is political these days precisely because these people are going to flock to the game and use it as a symbol. If it is successful, they claim it as a victory for their "side". This is the nature of a "culture war". Remaining neutral and saying nothing all too easily becomes tacit approval.

The sad thing is, based on what I’ve seen so far, they already look to be massively successful in bringing in all the chuds while also scaring away a ton of people. 

People have already written off the entire dev team as a bunch of alt-right droolies when that’s not even the case, and it’s really disheartening to see that. 

So unless 3D Realms or an involved higher-up says something, it’s safe to assume the chuds are winning this game. 

2 minutes ago, GrotesqueCacoDemon said:

Have you read anything I have said? I believe I have said several times that I do not have a problem with trans people but it is a common thing that trans people force their ideas on people. It's kinda weird you can insult me over us having different ideas about the subject. I hope you understand that you actually validate my argument. Go back and read or learn to read before you comment please.

Buddy one thing i learned stalking throughout this forum is that sparking up an argument with these kinds of people never ends well for you, i suggest logging out before your primary account looks bad

I believe I have said several times that I do not have a problem with trans people...

...but it is a common thing that trans people force their ideas on people.

You do realize that these statements are completely contradictory. "I don't have a problem with these people but...<made up bullshit opinion that makes said group look bad>" is the oldest concern troll in the book.

5 minutes ago, GrotesqueCacoDemon said:

~General Dumbassery~

No one is being forced to be trans. Go find me one person who is being forced by their parents to be trans. Seriously. I'll wait.

In terms of "forcing themselves" upon people, really all trans people ask from other people is to be addressed the way they want to be addressed. If that is a bridge too far for you, then you better never call your parents mom and dad because mom and dad aren't their given legal names.

You either are woefully ignorant of the reality of trans individuals because you have next to no experience with them or you're engaging in purposefully bad faith efforts to hide your bigotry.

1 minute ago, pc234 said:

Buddy one thing i learned stalking throughout this forum is that sparking up an argument with these kinds of people never ends well for you, i suggest logging out before your primary account looks bad 

Oh, "these kinds of people"? And what sort of people are you then, my dear? Such a shame you're not in charge of labeling people in here, eh? Such a good guard you would be...

4 minutes ago, GrotesqueCacoDemon said:

Someone from the cacowards committee is actually coming to write an offensive comment? I am gonna report you and get you banned. I am trans myself and this makes you a transphobe. Hope you get banned you transphobe sjw piece of shit!

Now you're not even trying.

3 minutes ago, dew said:

Oh, "these kinds of people"? And what sort of people are you then, my dear? Such a shame you're not in charge of labeling people in here, eh? Such a good guard you would be...

Wo bro i wasn't trying to get you mad i was just sayin

Also i'm the person from may of last year yea

This is just fucking pathetic. Do you have anything better to do instead of arguing in bad faith?

Anyways to actually discuss the game instead of yet another worthless dumpster fire that is modern political discourse.

I'm really enjoying the environments, weapons, and general feel of the game. However the game has one gigantic overpowering flaw that really hampers the experience. The bestiary. Even by build game standards of bad enemy selection.

So far the enemies can be broken down into 4 different hit scan enemies that basically all perform the same function, 3 annoying head things that exist to justify the Loverboy's alt-fire, and worthless centipedes. I am lumping the grenade guys in with the crossbow guys, shotgun guys, and machinegun guys because even their grenades don't feel all that different with how they're used and how their AI behaves.

Enemies also tend to go into ambush stances way too frequently.

I feel like with some modifications and tweaks to usage the existing enemies could be diversified because like the homing missile spam scrags sound fantastic on paper but they're dispatched almost as easily as the quadcopter heads so it's just more Loverboy fodder.