Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zark

What is the world coming to

myk said:

Liar! How long ago was the 17th century?

The wagner act was passed in 1932, and was enforced in 1935. Europe wasnt that far ahead of us either. Look at what i said

fodders said:

Zimbabwe

Yikes, youre right about that one, hopefully a REAL land distribution poilicy will come from the people

DooMBoy said:

The United States, mayhap?

Well, thats a good point, but the parts of the united states that could be considered third world (i.e. the hyper-poor ghettos and the deep south) actaully took large hits under ronald reagan, with drastically increasing poverty rates and drastically lowering living standards.

Its true Bill CLinton didnt do enough, (infact he hurt unions and workers in general with Nafta and GATT) but at least HE ENFOCED EXISTING LAWS protecting the rights of workers. Reagan and bush didnt AT ALL, and told the buisiness community that they wouldnt. SO im still very optimistic that things can get better

Xian said:

The wagner act was passed in 1932, and was enforced in 1935. Europe wasnt that far ahead of us either. Look at what i said

So? You said I didnt mention ANYTHING centuries ago which is a LIE. The rest of my post of course, didn't count eh? It's pure rhetoric isn't it, for you? You dismiss a post which refutes yours because of secondary introcutory wording (since, who cares if YOU said anything about centuries ago; I said centuries AND decades) ignoring everything meaningful in it.

Man, now I'm starting to think the world is even more fucked up. It seems that info is filtered so well that people labeled as "leftists" somewhere in the 1st world can dream on in a bubble and pretend that we're headed for a better world while people elsewhere start hounding the streets each evening in every town looking for scraps among the garbage that may be possible to sell for recycling (when it's not that they are actually looking for food to eat.)

(singing this to the world)

De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da,
That's all I wanna say to you.
Their innocence will pull me through.
That's all I wanna say to you.
They're meaningless and all that's true.

You know who it is.