Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ASON-Z-

Any possible Doomguy actors of your choice?

1 hour ago, kinker31 said:

and just have the whole movie take place in Doomguy's perspective

yeah, like this:

but instead, the main villain must be a famous actor, like Anthony Hopkins as Bertruger :>

1 minute ago, Dexiaz said:

yeah, like this:

but instead, the main villain must be a famous actor, like Anthony Hopkins as Bertruger :>

Good thought, though I was actually thinking something along the lines of having a giant, mo-cap powered Mastermind/Cybie hybrid as the main villian instead of a human villain, having the main plot be a compressed adaption of Ultimate, 2, and Plutonia, like a cinematic way to experience the mainline games for those not very inclined with the voddy gams, and with a twist or two for those who know the games inside and out!

If we can't get an IRL actor to do the role, Shrek in his human form would do quite nicely, IMO:

image.png.d47d4c3e83f842d6cb80ebe2171f6f20.png

Tom Hardy speaking a minimal amount of dialogue would capture the "energy" of Doomguy really well. Similar to his performance in the first 30ish minutes of Fury Road. To me it's not very important that someone look exactly, forensically identical to the mugshot face, especially if (in a perfect movie) the helmet would be on most of the time.

I gave up on wishing for a perfect Doom movie once I realized Mandy is probably the best Doom movie that will ever get made, in that it's a surreal, mostly dialogue-free odyssey concerning a deathly-determined madman fighting demons and cultists in a pulp nightmare world, and where story details are mostly conveyed through tone and texture. The details are different but that's the spirit of Doom, to me.

Edited by Gifty

Wallace Shawn for sure, I am picturing him in Marine armor saying “You are huge and that means you have huge guts” and I would pay good money to see that on the big screen

On 8/20/2019 at 8:34 PM, Nevander said:

I feel like Karl Urban did a good job as a pseudo-Doomguy. Dye his hair and give him the armor.

Karl Urban. 

Every other choice is both creatively and objectively wrong. ;)

His rendition of Judge Dredd is a case in point, as well as his role in 'The Boys'. He has the badassery, the toughness, and also the humility to really understand and get inside the head of the role he is playing. 

On 7/15/2022 at 2:47 PM, Rathori said:

If we can't get an IRL actor to do the role, Shrek in his human form would do quite nicely, IMO:

Holy shit. Shrek is Doomguy.

On 7/15/2022 at 11:47 AM, Rathori said:

image.png.d47d4c3e83f842d6cb80ebe2171f6f20.png

I think it fit ranger from quake, Since it look very similiarity

image.png.50d36be001b9494a44d8057f6cefe77c.png

I actually really liked Karl Urban and I wouldn't mind seeing him in a better Doom movie

image.png.4b116e44e4aa5f56f23a665902487ce8.png

aside from that, I think Brendan Fraser is pretty great and definitely has the looks of Doomguy!

image.png.c236fddffb7b944f16ca7469fe5e67a7.png

And even tho he doesn't really look all that much like the OG face sprite, I think Jon Bernthal is a pretty great pick and def has the physique!

image.png.6d89a651d8905ad1dd081e6084e9375e.png