Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sleepiii

Doom Eternal: Official Stadia Trailer

Content wise its a shorter version of the "story trailer" with a few new additions

@ 0:15 -- you're fighting a baron on a railway of some kind (like a monorail)

@ 0:22 -- u see the hellknight jump down in what looks like some more bits of Hell on Earth

that's pretty much it, really short trailer.

Awesome I actually did dream of playing Doom Eternal last month and had to slay demons marching forward on top of a monorail trail thing even though they were afraid of me but then revenants popped out when I navigated around some platforms so I blew them up with the railgun.

3 hours ago, MrDeAD1313 said:

So is this the song they recruited the "heavy metal choir" for??

Don't know but I like it :-)

42 minutes ago, igg said:

Don't know but I like it :-)

You can hear a much more subdued version of this song on the main story trailer but ya this one has louder vocals

Speaking of Stadia, i found this video sponsored by Google that shows more footage of the Mars demo but with some things we may not have seen before, like a Cacodemon sprinting just to bite the player or an unseen Carcass glory kill.

The guy playing it doesn't seem to be good at the game, but whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzNO2AFayUM

Another one of these, where we get to see a bit more of the tutorial area and maybe some parts of the levels?

Like the other one, the player is also not that good at playing it.

1 hour ago, whatup876 said:

I'd say it's the controller that's making them play wonky, that's how I look playing D2016 on an XBox.

Found another one.

At 7:57 there's a glory kill where you feed an Arachnotron one of its own grenades.

22 hours ago, whatup876 said:

Another one of these, where we get to see a bit more of the tutorial area and maybe some parts of the levels?

Looking at 13:22, does this mean the super shotgun has two mods like the other guns?

I was going to post one from Daithi De Nogla but it relies a bit too much on his humor, so look that up if you care for something less reliable.

I only stumble on these because of Doom Eternal and don't care for either Stadia or whatever these Youtubers even make outside of these videos.

All i do is look up on YT "Doom Eternal" and organize the search by selecting the most recent videos.

On 8/31/2019 at 6:33 AM, whatup876 said:

Significant understatement. That dude is terrible. Using a controller is no excuse... he stands in spot hiding behind cover expecting to heal.

someone didn’t brief him about DOOM beforehand 

Something i remember from that Stadia footage from March is the Cacodemon spitting multiple orbs in a volley, with said orbs being "innacurate" as if they were aimed at different angles.

I wonder if they took that out since i haven't seen again in anything.

Because i kinda like the idea of enemies having different multiple attacks.