Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I write this while listnening to Doom I soundtracks so.... I thought why not ask all you guys here...

Wich is your favourite track from Doom I ???

Edited by DeathWalkerGT : My english suck some times.....

Ooof, that's a toughie.

I don't think I have a single favorite, but off the top of my head the ones I'm most fond of are Victory Music, The Imp Song (especially IDKFA's rendition), and At Doom's Gate because I'm boring and often like the iconic ones everyone knows.

Suspense. I used to find it a bit boring as a kid. But ever since I heard the reference to it in Olivia Pearce's theme in Doom (2016) and came to really appreciate it. Then I heard Andrew Hulshult's version and it felt like he had brought out the true potential of the track. It's since become my favourite theme in the game. Such a dark song, and it fits perfectly with the level, especially the last (dark) area of the level. In fact I feel the Classic Doom 3 mod really did a fantastic job in further playing up the creepiness of the level with it's decorative additions to said room.

Soooo many good ones. My top ten Doom and Doom 2 tracks probably contain 8 from Doom 1.

I'd have to go with Kitchen Ace or Demons on the Prey. Such different moods it's hard to choose.

It's a tie between And Hell Followed and Demons on the Prey, both of those tracks are my favorites.