Sephiroth

what to do?

What to do?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What to do?

• reptile show, go with the girl
    • computer show, ditch her for the gear
    • undecided, I live in florida

i am presented with the fallowing question. go to the reptile show with a girl who 'may like me or head to the computer show and get some gear. first off I like this girl, but i think her interest may only last as long as milk. the computer shows are a great place to be, i always find something good. However back to the girl, i like her and last i check she liked me, but as i said her interest seems to last as long as milk on a hot summer day( out of the fridge). Also i cant get a hold of her right now, i am going to try to meet her at the show but i dont know what time. once agian i have this feeling that something aint right about this situation, maybe i should listen to my instincts cause they have NEVER been wrong.
which would u do
PC show
reptile show

I like both

I would go where the girl goes, but I voted the opposite. You go to the 'puter show, I get the girl.

Imho...Go with the Girl, a Significant other, or just a good friend, can make your life more enjoyable and worth living, rather than a computer Ever can.

well it is with a reptile gruop here, othewise i would take her. she is into computers too, and gaming. however i have this thing, i dont trust people...at all. even worse if they come to me out of nowere. personaly she seems alright yet i have seen that before. may act and look fine but a monster under the skin. i have had girlfriends before yet i have never been really close to any of them.

Sephiroth said:

however i have this thing, i dont trust people...at all.

What? Are you in some sort of secret government agency?

Well, if you're not close or anything, and you don't think her interest will last, then do whatever will get you some.

Well, if she says she's gonna meet you there and you don't know if you can trust her...GO GET SOME COMPY MADNESS!!!

If you are going to the show with her, do that. Nothing's worse then getting shown up...unless it has to do with severe physical pain. Do you even really like reptiles? I mean enough to justify going to this show by yourself if she doesn't show?

If all of this confuses you, go with her. If there is anything there, this could be a good way to lay a bit of foundation. There will always be more computer shows.

¢¢

it is part of a group thing, i am part of the herpotology society here. however she is driving me, my car would never make it there. yes i do like reptiles, but i also like computers, but not as much as i love pussy.

Ahhh, then go for it buddy

Good luck :D

BTW, didn't you post in that other thread that you don't know where your dad and dog are right at this very moment? Where are you typing from? Has that mystery been solved? You should update there
(I've been living in this forum for the past ~2 hours, my "friday" was yesterday :)

Sephiroth said:

it is part of a group thing, i am part of the herpotology society here. however she is driving me, my car would never make it there. yes i do like reptiles, but i also like computers

Then by all means go, it should turn out fine...^_^

but then Sephiroth destroyed a good post by also stating:
but not as much as i love pussy.

....Not with that attitude or thought in mind...

Go to the computer show, collect bits and peaces and build your own perfect Woman! in fact, Build an army! Finally we may reclaim the world for the reptiles! Muhahahahahah!

Uh oh, I think they're on to me...

Oh well... It's not like it will make much of a difference anyway, heheheheh.

Important factors to consider in obtaining female companionship.

1) Reverse phychology. You have to act like you're not seeking anyone, but don't act like you're committed to someone either.

2) It has to be GOOD acting. Dumb obvious see-through reverse psychology like "I'm not interested in you! No longer will I chase you!" doesn't fly two feet. It must be subtle, realistic, and natural. How would you act if you were in a contentive, satisfying relationship and were no longer interested in other females? Act that way.

3) It is not deception as it is nothing but attitude and behavior control.

4) If you find yourself chasing and obsessing over a girl who shows no interest in you, you are being drawn toward a false path, and intellectually you should know that this will ultimately lead you to the opposite of where you want to go. Strategize, try to see through your biological urges, and follow the path that makes the most sense.

5) By following a plan and dealing with this rationally, you will exude an aura of intelligence, which actually releases pheremones that act as mild aphrodisiacs to females. Intelligence attracts.