Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Breaking Bad sequel trailer

Interesting. I heard about the potential follow-up to the show, but I wasn't expecting it to be a feature-length film. Less than two months away! I'll definitely be checking it out when it hits.

Oh cool, can't wait to see where it goes.

37 minutes ago, Nevander said:

Netflix original? Does that mean it's only on Netflix?

Possibly. Is BB available outside of Netflix?

On 8/26/2019 at 9:00 AM, seed said:

It's available on other streaming services. And of course, it's on physical media as well.

It looks like the new film is going to be Netflix exclusive for a little while, then will be broadcast on AMC itself at a later date. Who knows if it will be brought to other platforms.

That's more of a nothing teaser than a trailer. Isn't it a movie?

I keep waiting for Better Call Saul to get better.

On 8/26/2019 at 3:00 PM, seed said:

Oh cool, can't wait to see where it goes.

According to the article op mentioned it's going to be on netflix and amc, I would like to have it play in theatres but the world isn't very hipster friendly. I really wish there was some sort of a gog like drm free platform for movies and series.

I never liked walter i hope they put more attention to jesse

11 minutes ago, ([zen3001]) said:

According to the article op mentioned it's going to be on netflix and amc, I would like to have it play in theatres but the world isn't very hipster friendly. I really wish there was some sort of a gog like drm free platform for movies and series.

I never liked walter i hope they put more attention to jesse

You can always buy it after it gets a physical release me thinks.

They should focus on other characters though, I agree here. BB was pretty much all about Walter and his evilution after all. I'm the opposite however, I found Jesse as a boring and sometimes outright annoying character, not to mention the many times he screws things up.

Jesse was an asshole who was given way too much credit for periodically doing "the right thing" in contrast to innumerable times he was either a jerk for no reason, or refused to take any responsibility for his actions. I liked Badger and Skinny Pete quite a bit. I wish they had their own spinoff series. 

1 hour ago, Ajora said:

Jesse was an asshole who was given way too much credit for periodically doing "the right thing" in contrast to innumerable times he was either a jerk for no reason, or refused to take any responsibility for his actions.

Pretty much this.

He always amused me when he called Walter an asshole when he was acting like a bitch on so many occasions. As a character, Jesse didn't have much going for him: he screwed things up so often, which usually led to relations between other characters falling apart (Walter likely wouldn't have had to eventually kill Gus for instance if it wasn't for Jesse ruining everything, not to mention the times Gus tried to kill him and Walter had to save him, slowly severing his relationship with Gus in the process), he didn't have any interesting traits, and he wasn't interesting to watch or see in action. He was simply what Walter and other characters called him: a junkie. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now of course Walter also made mistakes, but he had other things going for him, not the simple fact that he occasionally "did the right thing". It's a show after all, I want interesting and well-written characters that stir various reactions and emotions in the viewer in addition to being memorable, I couldn't care less about their moral alignment.

Edited by seed

I hope so much that somehow someway Walter survived and finds himself in the hospital.

Otherwise I'm going to miss him yelling for Jesse.

Jesse.. JESSE! and Jesse replying with Yo..What Bitch? :)

Oh man I loved that show.

5 minutes ago, Mr.Rocket said:

I hope so much that somehow someway Walter survived and finds himself in the hospital.

Otherwise I'm going to miss him yelling for Jesse.

Jesse.. JESSE! and Jesse replying with Yo..What Bitch? :)

Walter surviving is not such a big stretch but the problem is, there is no point in doing this. It's better to leave him dead because he was dead anyway. By the time the show ends he's basically dying from the returning cancer, barely having any time left. There's not much left to do with the character in such a short time.

Walter being revealed to be alive would be really, really dumb. It would also be pointless, as his character arc met its perfect conclusion. Bryan Cranston and Vince Gilligan have both stated that he's 100% dead and not coming back, anyways.