Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DerFurer'sFace

(TMM returns) Interception II Community Project

Guys, I'm still not sure what's going on with this project. I never gave DFF control of the project, he assumed control himself when I cancelled it. It's fine, and I'm glad people care about it, but why remove all of my maps? If they were bad, why didn't anyone tell me before? We could be much farther along in playtesting if we just improve the maps we have.

5 hours ago, Moustachio said:

Guys, I'm still not sure what's going on with this project. I never gave DFF control of the project, he assumed control himself when I cancelled it. It's fine, and I'm glad people care about it, but why remove all of my maps? If they were bad, why didn't anyone tell me before? We could be much farther along in playtesting if we just improve the maps we have.

Your maps were removed when you stepped away and cancelled the project. Since there had been a lot of work done already, DFF decided to take over and see the project through to completion; we had no idea that you would be coming back. In the meantime, while you were away, the assumption was made that you wouldn't want your levels used in a project that you apparently didn't want anything to do with anymore. New people volunteered to make maps in the interim.

Now that you're back, I see nothing wrong with using your maps. DFF just didn't want to cut off the new volunteers if they were still working on it. I don't think any of this has to do with the quality of your maps (which I enjoyed).

It seems that this megawad no longer needs more maps. In light of this I have decided to withdraw my map from this megawad so that I can use it as part of my own upcoming mostly Vanilla megawad that I am Also working on for use with GZDoom

That way I Also do not need to stress to finish the level

So, I'm trying my best to have my map ready for the 31st, it's currently only 10% of the whole, thing, I have in mind, and it's going to be kind of big. Will leave skills and whatever extras to after the deadline. But so that I show a proof that it's on process:

Spoiler

FBpzQWY.jpg

It'll look prettier, I promise.

Yeah, no worries. And if you need a couple weeks or two that’s fine, just try to get a close alpha or almost completion by the deadline if you need a little extra time

It's very unlikely I'll have anything done by the deadline map-wise, so you can throw another one of those Moustachio maps back in there. I think I can knock out a song or two in the remaining time frame we have though; I assume we're still in need of original music.