Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blake00

Rebel Galaxy Outlaw (Freelancer & WCPrivateer Like Game)

If there's any old Freelancer or Wing Commander Privateer fans here, Rebel Galaxy Outlaw has gotta be the closest thing I've seen to these games yet!!! Gorgeous planet landings FTW!

I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuge Freelancer fan (so much so I run a fb fan group haha). Fans still mod it to this day creating cool stuff but somehow this great old game never got a sequel. This new game is by far the closest I've ever seen to Freelancer.

Sadly it’s an Epic store exclusive for now but that’s okay, I'll just wait for it to come to steam as I’m in no hurry due to my endless gaming to do list lol.

This guy has done a good video review of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abmolH6sSy4

Here's some sexy screens I found around the net:

oXDyrvX.png

RGOScreen4.png

6G6ZpxFP.jpg

c5YTYja.jpg

3435314-rebel.jpg

This is extremely my jam but the Epic store has decided for reason outside of my understanding that I am located in South Korea and will not let me change it

On 8/27/2019 at 4:33 PM, Captain red pants said:

This is extremely my jam but the Epic store has decided for reason outside of my understanding that I am located in South Korea and will not let me change it

Guess you'll be waiting a year like me for the steam release too haha.. although the console conversions may come soon.. not sure.