Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeathWalkerGT

Music#4

All of them.

Also, may I ask why you made multiple threads about basically the same topic with extremely short and vague titles?

Its remix of At Doom's Gate because I'm a complete sucker for nostalgic pandering, sorry not sorry.

Unless you count those Doom Slayer monologues? If so, those are my favorites.

I just relistened to At Doom's Gate and it reminds me of Donald Duck laughing slowly. Skipping around the album on youtube and most of the songs just sound like mush to me. The only one that stood out during gameplay was VEGA Core, that one was pretty epic.

18 hours ago, MFG38 said:

All of them.

Also, may I ask why you made multiple threads about basically the same topic with extremely short and vague titles?

Well.... because Iam a new member here and I kind of don't know what to write about soooo..... Yeah....

Look I just want to keep my acount "Alive" I guess..... so I post all this s***....

Thank you all though for giving this post your time :)

2 hours ago, Space Marinara said:

I just relistened to At Doom's Gate and it reminds me of Donald Duck laughing slowly. Skipping around the album on youtube and most of the songs just sound like mush to me. The only one that stood out during gameplay was VEGA Core, that one was pretty epic.

Believe or not your reply made me laugh so bad..... And yes I agree.....

1 hour ago, DeathWalkerGT said:

Well.... because Iam a new member here and I kind of don't know what to write about soooo..... Yeah....

Look I just want to keep my acount "Alive" I guess..... so I post all this s***....

That doesn't mean that you should feel the need to spam, because making four different threads with the same subject but with a number differentiating each one from the previous is quite honestly not far from that. It's basic forum etiquette - quality before quantity. If your contribution isn't meaningful, keep yourself from spitting it out.

I don't mean to sound passive-aggressive here, mind you. Just trying to give some friendly advice.

2 hours ago, DeathWalkerGT said:

Believe or not your reply made me laugh so bad..... And yes I agree.....

Sorry if I've ruined the illusion for anyone

Spoiler

No I'm not ;P