Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nekostuffing

Warhammer 40k Astartes

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Sylevernas said:

2) Enemy death triggers don't work (Kill E1M8 bosses and the Pentagram Wall doesn't descend and allow you to finish the level and in Map08 of Doom 2 (i had to cheat in both instances))

 

2) Much like in the spirit of original DOOM Music, some midi'd HMKids (Awesome 40k themed band)

Of course, triggers on maps don't work if you change monsters. Use other wads or adapted maps, such as D4Vmaps.

Regarding HMKids midi, without lyrics, these are the most usual tracks in the power-metal style and they are not associated with the w40k universe, at last for me.

However, if you like this, you can try DemonSteele-NowThatsWhatICallMIDI.

Share this post


Link to post

Fair enough, however, I still have loads of "R_Installspritelump: Bad frame characters in lump ____", "Script Warning, ____, Line ____, unknownclass name/Tried to define class name ___, of type ____" error messages upon bootup

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Sylevernas said:

Fair enough, however, I still have loads of "R_Installspritelump: Bad frame characters in lump ____", "Script Warning, ____, Line ____, unknownclass name/Tried to define class name ___, of type ____" error messages upon bootup

If this does not create any serious problems, then you can ignore it.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Sylevernas said:

Fair enough, however, I still have loads of "R_Installspritelump: Bad frame characters in lump ____", "Script Warning, ____, Line ____, unknownclass name/Tried to define class name ___, of type ____" error messages upon bootup

I dont know why those happen im guessing i just need to do some cleaning up in the code, but as doomenator said, they do not cause any issues during gameplay, at the moment im working on the sprites for the new enemies so you can fight against real chaos monsters and enemies, ill check the code once im finished with the mod completely as cleaning up is usually done at the end, unless the code is creating bugs when you play then it isnt a pressing matter.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, nekostuffing said:

I dont know why those happen im guessing i just need to do some cleaning up in the code, but as doomenator said, they do not cause any issues during gameplay, at the moment im working on the sprites for the new enemies so you can fight against real chaos monsters and enemies, ill check the code once im finished with the mod completely as cleaning up is usually done at the end, unless the code is creating bugs when you play then it isnt a pressing matter.

 

Thanks for the advice, and good to hear that we might be getting Choas enemies in the near future.

 

ETA: Noticed that the Storm Bolter seems to have unlimited ammo.

Edited by Sylevernas

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Sylevernas said:

 

Thanks for the advice, and good to hear that we might be getting Choas enemies in the near future.

 

ETA: Noticed that the Storm Bolter seems to have unlimited ammo.

ill take a look into it, i noticed it just takes a very long time for it to deplete, ill test it out a bit tho, maybe i just need to lower the amount of Storm Bolter ammo you can carry.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, nekostuffing said:

ill take a look into it, i noticed it just takes a very long time for it to deplete, ill test it out a bit tho, maybe i just need to lower the amount of Storm Bolter ammo you can carry.

Perhaps have the Storm bolter uses same ammo  Bolter and Heavy Bolter (Meaning Hard Cap at 600)

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Sylevernas said:

Perhaps have the Storm bolter uses same ammo  Bolter and Heavy Bolter (Meaning Hard Cap at 600)

Not a bad idea

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Pryzfighter said:

Any chance on some Dark Angels coming? Also that thunder hammer is so satisfying!

Yep! Dark Angles will be in the mod :D , but i would like to make the Gray Knights first.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, nekostuffing said:

Yep! Dark Angles will be in the mod :D , but i would like to make the Gray Knights first.

By the Emperor! We talking great sword or halberd for Grey Knights? You know what don't tell me surprise me.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×