Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Robo_Cola

Playtester for Doom Eternal leaks

While surfing for Doom Eternal news I came across this link that claims he is a playtester.

The take away was this was posted on 4chan... I'm posting the link here and for clarification I'm sorry if this goes against site rules, it wasn't my intention to break any.  If any of this is true, these are some interesting leaks so *spoiler warning* let's continue.

**********BIG SPOILERS**********

h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶:̶/̶/̶b̶o̶a̶r̶d̶s̶.̶4̶c̶h̶a̶n̶n̶e̶l̶.̶o̶r̶g̶/̶v̶/̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶/̶4̶7̶6̶2̶8̶3̶2̶0̶2̶

A̶p̶p̶a̶r̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶i̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶9̶-̶1̶0̶ ̶b̶o̶s̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶p̶i̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶M̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶m̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶t̶u̶r̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶l̶f̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶.̶ ̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶m̶p̶a̶i̶g̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶1̶4̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶v̶e̶r̶a̶g̶e̶,̶ ̶1̶8̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶a̶i̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶1̶1̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶p̶a̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶s̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶D̶L̶C̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶r̶a̶p̶o̶l̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶"̶H̶e̶a̶v̶e̶n̶"̶ ̶s̶e̶g̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶I̶c̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶S̶i̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶a̶c̶k̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶"̶s̶a̶t̶i̶s̶f̶y̶i̶n̶g̶"̶ ̶p̶i̶s̶t̶o̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶C̶r̶u̶c̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶w̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶t̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶B̶e̶r̶s̶e̶r̶k̶ ̶p̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶t̶h̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶"̶m̶o̶r̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶l̶l̶e̶n̶g̶e̶d̶"̶ ̶j̶o̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶I̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶l̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶"̶p̶r̶o̶p̶h̶e̶c̶y̶"̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶m̶o̶n̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶g̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶g̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶u̶p̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶g̶e̶l̶i̶c̶ ̶e̶n̶e̶m̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶d̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶;̶ ̶e̶v̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶"̶a̶n̶g̶e̶l̶s̶"̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶r̶o̶u̶g̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶H̶u̶b̶ ̶c̶e̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶m̶p̶a̶i̶g̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶v̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶p̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶s̶.̶ ̶ ̶S̶o̶u̶l̶s̶p̶h̶e̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶t̶u̶r̶n̶.̶ ̶ ̶B̶F̶G̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶S̶G̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶a̶l̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶o̶o̶k̶.̶ ̶ ̶A̶r̶c̶h̶v̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶*̶n̶o̶t̶*̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶o̶s̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶a̶c̶k̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶i̶g̶i̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶e̶l̶e̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶T̶i̶t̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶v̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶l̶i̶m̶b̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶B̶F̶G̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶ ̶R̶e̶t̶r̶o̶ ̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶t̶u̶r̶n̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶a̶u̶d̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶r̶r̶u̶p̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶b̶e̶l̶ ̶S̶e̶n̶t̶i̶n̶e̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶H̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶H̶e̶a̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶I̶c̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶t̶u̶r̶n̶s̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶D̶L̶C̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶a̶p̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶*̶n̶o̶t̶*̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶i̶n̶u̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶i̶g̶i̶n̶a̶l̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶-̶i̶m̶a̶g̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶t̶a̶i̶l̶s̶ ̶w̶r̶i̶t̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶.̶

Use these links instead:  https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/476379680  http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/476452369#p476467536

Again, take this all with a grain of salt as it may not be true.

Edited by STILES

From what i remember, the expansions were described in a way that sound like this: you may play as other characters and they may take place BEFORE the events of Eternal. (possibly to tie the game and 2016)

I can see why Slayer could be a different entity but at the same time, you have how old school Doom the designs try to be and the fact that the Doom Slayer is pretty much id making the "Doomguy is the strongest video game character" memes from 2009 canon.

There's also another thread linked to who says different things, but technically, both have a chance to be fake.

https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/476283202#p476293829

I honestly see no reason to bring back Spider Mastermind besides a remake of map 20 Gotcha where she fights Cyberdemon (Tyrant).

Even if a portion of the leak is true, that would imply someone making up lies for fun, even after the "truth".

But hey, it's either this or those crappy Stadia footage videos on YT.

1i0swn9jizj31.png

Edited by whatup876 : worded better

True, I didn't say any of this is fact as you gotta consider the source.  However, I think the DLC can still involve the Slayer as it only says "stand alone stories" and that could very well tie in with the "exploring" Heaven part as a precursor story.

God I really hope you still play as the Slayer for the DLC *shudder*

1 minute ago, Super Mighty G said:

Immediately disregarded. Sorry man, been burned too many times.

Very fitting statement with your avatar....

I have my doubts as well, still I hope the 9-10 bosses is accurate.

38 minutes ago, STILES said:

Very fitting statement with your avatar....

I have my doubts as well, still I hope the 9-10 bosses is accurate.

thats the only bit that seemed shady tbh. sounds like too many

Hey look, another "leak" thread.

http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/476379680

This one tries to "describe" us the intro and end of the game.

There's also a part saying that Tyrant and the new Manc originate from human DNA and that's just lame, honestly.

Can't Hell simply have a variety of creatures that aren't just chitinous or shell detailed?

1 hour ago, whatup876 said:

Hey look, another "leak" thread.

http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/476379680

This one tries to "describe" us the intro and end of the game.

There's also a part saying that Tyrant and the new Manc originate from human DNA and that's just lame, honestly.

Can't Hell simply have a variety of creatures that aren't just chitinous or shell detailed?

>However, there is no victory, because immediately after this an enormous winged being slays all the sentinels with a blast of golden energy, burning almost everyone and turning the few survivors into mindless Unwilling.
>Enraged and with no strength, the Slayer struggles to get on foot while the malevolent creature throws him to the air.
>Just when he’s about to crash into the ground, a hooded figure rescues him and then the screen turns to black. The next thing we hear is a voice who says that “They are no longer our people to save”. The title sequence plays.

Yeah this directly conflicts with the Slayer being a badass...Not buying it.

OK, I'm convinced. Here's a brief summary of what the guy's leaking:

• The Doom Slayer and Doomguy are the same person. The ending references the end of Doom 2, and an after credits scene has him traveling across space and time similar in concept to Link's "Hero of Time" gimmick in Zelda
  • 18 levels plus the main hub map. The levels have various themes (Mars, Earth, Hell, Heaven, Sentinel Prime, Those DLC maps last game with the fancy architecture) The earth levels seem to be a straight reference to Doom 2 to the point that the maps outright share the same names as their Doom 2 equivalents.
  • The hub map is basically a "run around and do target practice" thing. Enormous and full of references to older id games and pop culture.
  • Level design has far less "arena combat" scenarios than 2016, focused more on refining the exploration aspects.
  • The Khan Makyr is the final boss but has 3 seperate forms during combat.
  • The Story DLC are seperate shorter campaigns, one featuring Phobos from Quake 3, the other with Crash. They both take place during an invasion. They'll have much more of a narrative focus than the campaign, supposedly because id wanted to use the main campaign to refine the general mechanics.
  • Hugo Martin apparently lurks virtually every Doom community, as well as 4chan, since there's always been a strong Doom presence on /v/ and /vr/.
  • The Chaingunner is back (with pictures of his head and his weapon included); the Archvile is now a baron-tier enemy that temporary buffs the health of the enemies around it as long as it's around. It's meant to be a workaround for not having the ability to resurrect corpses.
  • You will be able to use player skins in campaign, skins range from simple palette swaps, to more "out there" designs, with classic skins as well (mentioned are classic Doomguy, Doom 3, Quake 3, the comic, and the way he looks on Doom 2's cover art)
  • Doomguy will not be in Smash.
  • A GTX 1660 or 1070 will run it at 1440p and 60fps with all but a few settings maxed out.
Edited by mammajamma

All righty, let me take a deeper dive into those last two threads posts. Keep in mind that if this is legit, we could have some heavy spoilers for the entire game, so just keep that in mind before you dig in. Oh, and it turns out the "leaks" from those first two sources looked to be complete BS.

So here's what I can glean from Part 1:

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

Ok, so this is apparently the game's campaign intro:

Advanced issues found

>(PAST) The game starts with a flashback/combat tutorial of the Slayer leading a legion of Night Sentinels into a bloody battle against the demonic armies of The Blind Council, a rogue/corrupted order of royal scholars led by Deag Grav, the Hell Priest of The Blood Temple.
>The Slayer has full health and armor and wears some kind of proto-Praetor suit that looks like a cross between the 2016 and the Eternal one, with bare biceps and everything but without the Flame thrower/grenade launcher (we get those later in the game).
>However, and since this segment takes places in the past, we only have access to the Super Shotgun (without the Meat-Hook), the Ballista and The Sentinel Sword, a special weapon that works in a similar way to the chainsaw. The player needs to glory kill 3 or more demons in order to charge its power bar.
>An in-game cutscene plays once the tutorial is completed, in which the Slayer is being praised by a crowd of victorious warriors with swords and futuristic weapons.
>However, there is no victory, because immediately after this an enormous winged being slays all the sentinels with a blast of golden energy, burning almost everyone and turning the few survivors into mindless Unwilling.
>Enraged and with no strength, the Slayer struggles to get on foot while the malevolent creature throws him to the air.
>Just when he’s about to crash into the ground, a hooded figure rescues him and then the screen turns to black. The next thing we hear is a voice who says that “They are no longer our people to save”. The title sequence plays.

>(PRESENT) The story starts with the Slayer waking in an ancient palace of Sentinel origin (The Hub) 8 months after the events of DOOM 2016. He’s partially naked and looks more ripped and scarred than in the previous game intro.
>There is no immediate action, instead, we get a chance to walk around a practice some maneuvers and hand to hand/glory kill basics with captive Imps.
>The Hub is basically the Slayer’s little playground/fortress of solitude, an enormous and detailed place filled with lore and nodes to older id games and pop culture classics.
>The peace is interrupted, and the place starts to tremble while demonic chantings sound in the distance. The action starts and with this our first mission, which consists of scaping to a safe area, more specifically, the armory, a sacred place full of treasures and vestiges from past events.
>Here the Slayer puts his helmet and a partially broken chest-piece from his old armor and grabs the Super Shotgun from an altar, now equipped with a mod called The Meat-Hook. A firsts person animation plays followed by a group of demons teleporting into the room.

>The ceiling is falling, and the Slayer now must deal with the hordes of Hell while trying to dodge the debris and escape.
>Once we get to the exit, a towering demon known as The Marauder starts to chase the Slayer. A third-person cutscene starts and just when the Slayer is about to shoot him a portal appears and tethers him out of the Hub while a confusing Marauder looks how his enemy disappears.
>Infuriating, the Marauder starts to grunt, but a mysterious voice tells him that he needs to be calm, because now “It is their time to give penance”.
>We are now in a familiar place and the tethering animation from DOOM 2016 stops. There is no one to be seen except for a female scientist and a male UAC technician who seem to be intimidated by the presence of the Slayer.
>The woman tells him that she had orders to retrieve him from his place due to an emergency of catastrophic events.
>“There is no time, the UAC is overrun by demons and The Cultists are taking control of the Phobos Base, we need to get out and destroy everything before their leader realizes you are here”
>The man interrupts her and says that “He’s awake”, a dark-ambient remix of “Phobos Anomaly” starts to play while a gigantic capsule reveals the destroyed torso of Samuel Hayden hanging from some tubes and cables.
>He looks at the camera asking, “Why are you here?” in an agonizing voice and then he starts to cough in a robotic voice.
>The Slayer odyssey begins…

Aside from that, we have a "confirmation" that:
-The pistol has been completely scrapped, going by Quake 1 rules here.

-The final boss is indeed the Khan Makyr, but unlike the Spider-Demon boss fight, SHE (yep, she has breasts) has at least 3 forms, the final one involving fusion with a known dormant Titan (AKA The Icon of Sin itself, sans the severed Romero head).

-The Khan Maykr doesn't want "Humanity" to die but rather liberate the souls out of their fleshy cages. There is an interesting sub-plot involving transcendence and how these rogue heavenly beings are using a machine in order to extract the souls of living beings and place them in a digital "paradise" where they can enslave them and prevent a new energy crisis among other human-caused disasters. As by The UAC cultists and the Blind Council, well, they are just pawns in a bigger game. In other words, we aren't fighting all of heaven, just a rogue faction of dickish angels that want to dominate other civilizations.

-The Night Sentinels are just another humanoid race from an extinct planet. They share some similarities with humans but were somehow more advanced and lived in a place full of high tech and fantasy stuff, something like Krypton x Masters of The Universe. The Doom Slayer ended on their planet after roaming FOR EONS trough dimensional portals in Hell fighting demons, so the D64 ending was, indeed, canon.

-There is a total of 18 levels, including the Hub, divided by thematic and some of them are mixed, for example, we start with the Sentinel Prime battle and then we travel to places like Mars, Phobos, Earth, Sentinel Prime again, The Empyrean Colonies (those where based on the MP maps), and a completely remodeled UAC now full of satanic imagery and so on. The "Heaven" levels appear later in the game and the end battle takes place in merged reality full of fucked-up surreal elements.

-There is no official "Satan" in Eternal but rather various rulers, yes, some of them are bosses.

-The level design is pretty vertical, more open and full of non-linear areas. The combat arenas are much less frequent.

-Argent Energy itself is just a corrupted celestial force used by the angels in order to attract and enslave advanced civilizations during times of crisis.
-For the antagonistic side, we have Hell, The UAC Cultists/Hell Priests, and The Khan Maykr/Evil Angels.
-On the other side, we have The Sentinels/Wraiths (in spirit form), The Phobos-Based UAC, VEGA (yes, he makes a return) and Samuel Hayden as allies. The last one has ulterior motives but is incapacitated until the ending so doesn't count as "evil", at least for now.

-There is a new monster category called "synthetic demons", as the name implies these are human-made creatures created by the Cultist wing of the UAC in order to conquer Earth and stop the Slayer.
-The new Cyberdemon is called the Tyrant and is a cross between human and Baalgar DNA brought to life through cybernetic implants and black magic. He's a mini-boss and appears multiple-times, just like his classic counterpart.
-The Arachnotrons are mass-produced clones made from the remains of Olivia Pierce/Spider Mastermind. These are your typical spider-like beasts with multiple attacks and a medium health pool.
-Like the Tyrants, the new Mancubi are genetically-engineered humanoids made from a cross between human and demon DNA. They have two eyes and multiple nipples as a mutation caused during the process (expect a lot of nipple-related inside jokes in the data logs).
-The Carcass is an obese human corpse brought to life with cybernetic legs and a holographic shield. The design was inspired by the Quake 2/4 Stroggs and the Lopers from RTCW. 
-Revenants are sleeker and deadlier than before. They have new armor and a softer skull with eyelids and more muscle.

-The voice that says “They are no longer our people to save” as well as "you will be worse, rip and tear until it is done" from the first game happens to be none other than the Seraphim himself, and is heavily implicated to be the main antagonistic force behind it all.

-The Marauders (yes, there are at least 3 of them) are corrupted Night Sentinels and are confirmed to be bosses; one of them was actually a loyal friend to the 'Slayer himself before he was turned.

-The Betrayer turns out to be that king-looking ghost in the story trailer and later shows up as that giant Hell Noble-looking demon with the mace and the giant tower shield (from the box cover art). And yes, he's a boss (likely as the Gladiator).

-The Blind Council are fought as bosses (Deag Grav, Nei'Dan, and one other dude who wears an ornate looking helmet whose name wasn't caught).

-We get to fight a Titan as yet another boss.

-Much like D2016, we still have those Half-Life 2 cutscenes where you're forced to stand around in a room listening to someone talk at you.

-The mysterious voice we heard in the Doomhunter trailer happens to be none other than Deag Grav. On a side note, the UAC's board of directors is conformed mainly by evil entities older than time itself, and some of them are the humanoid entities known as the Blind Council.

-Some of the soundtrack has samples from Nine Inch Nails and Chris Vrenna.

-There are elements of Doom 64 that do get a mention (Doomhunter's double-bladed chainsaw, references to the ending, mentions of the Motherdemon)

-The 3 final levels take places in Heaven, you start in some kind of mothership full of techno-organic crap and droids with skull switches and weird stuff, after that the Slayer teleports to an unknown location known as The Source, a place that looks like an ancient citadel of sorts and the final level is some 2001: Space Odyssey kind of fight with trippy lights and weird faces and other creepy stuff.

-We don't get to fight God himself, but rather Gods.

-Samuel Hayden is not Satan himself, but his body has become a vessel for a similar entity.

-The game ends with the Slayer beating the shit out of everyone and sealing a pure energy portal with his body while rescuing some screaming civilians/aliens. There is a blast and you see a familiar ending with people and other beings living together in some Earth-like planet full of green hills and bunnies. The universe thinks of you as a martyr and the credits roll. Just before the credits roll, we hear a robotic voice talking to the guy from the intro about a mutual plan going as they expected, they shake hands and Hayden is looking at a wall full of screens like the Matrix guy, observing a lot of recordings for different periods of time and dimensions, all of them with the Slayer fighting for Eternity. He chuckles and tells to his "employees" (demonic entities with corporate clothes) to keep you busy and then the camera focus one of the screens with the current version of the Slayer trapped in some gruesome battle against a variety of demons, one of them punches him and his helmet flies off, revealing part of his faces as he looks to the camera with a confident/evil grin (the face he makes when he picks weapons in the older games).

-The UI is adjustable.

And possibly the most essential detail of all:
-The Doomslayer is confirmed to be the same Doomguy as the original games, right down to the ending of Doom 64 (which apparently even gets mentioned in-universe). Basically, he's ascended past "just being a normal badass" and into a state of being where he's become a sort of unstoppable force so old that he has been fighting demons through ages and "appears" in different dimensions when needed.

The DOOM timeline is cyclical and the Marine/Slayer is basically a force of nature destined to cleanse not only Earth but different realities from demons and evil beings. He wandered through Hell for years and ended in a time-loop which led him to a new dimension called Sentinel Prime where he was considered an equal and later as a leader due to his incomparable strength. This means that Doom 1/2/64 took place in an entirely different reality (or universe when considering the multiverse theory) than the reality we see in Doom 2016/Eternal. And let's not even talk about Doom 3/RoE, which looks to be a self-contained and a whole different reality in and of itself.

And here is Part 2 (so far, most likely):

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

In addition to all the below information, here is the complete list of levels:

>Sentinel Prime (The Fall of Corrax)
>The Colosseum (Imminent Fury)
>Headquarters (Not The Villain)
>Surface Facility (Destroyer Of Worlds)
>Mars Core (Escape)
>Gateway (Traveler)
>Suburbs (Hell On Earth)
>Downtown (City Fight)
>Citadel (Hunt Or Be Hunted)
>Cultist Base (The Blind Council)
>Hellgate (Wraiths)
>Blood Temple (Beyond The Well)
>Pantheon (The Netherworld)
>Mothership (The Light-Bringer)
>Axis Mundi (Paradise Lost)
>Primum Mobile (Transcendence)
>Empyrean (Meet Your Makyr)
>The Source (The Icon of Sin)

-The Heavy Weapons Dude makes a return, complete with a tentacle whip (likely a nod to the Doom 3 commando) and an Argent-infused chaingun that is somewhat faster than basic one (but it's not a hitscan weapon as it fires lasers instead of bullets). The unholy trinity of Plutonia is now complete for the modern age and oh god imagine if we had SnapMap again

-The leaker who posted all of this is not only the same leaker who posted a lot of data mining info from the closed D2016 alpha here on the Doomworld forums, and his name is @MrDope.

-The Hell Razer will not be coming back for Eternal; he's been replaced by the zombies with arm cannons.

-Mod support is planned but not at launch.

-How they handled the Arch-Vile is kind of weird, but it works: he has his basic line of sight attack and he can resurrect dead demons. How this works is that corpses will last longer when one of them is in the vicinity. When one of them approaches the place is overrun with demonic marks and runes, just like when a player controls a demon in the D2016 multiplayer.

-The Tower of Babel seen in the concept art is a location from the Hellgate. The level itself is divided into 3/4 main areas with small cutscenes during the loading screens.

-You can use skins in both the campaign and battle mode, they range from color variations to completely redesigned versions of the suits, some of them are from classic games like Doom 1 & 2, Doom 3, Q3A and even a black one with red dots inspired by the comic book and HoE cover art.

-We fight demons AND angels, which are basically smaller versions of the Makyr (likely the Maykr Drones that were referenced in the Battlemode trailer.

-Wraiths and Makyrs (angels) are the same species, but the first ones are less evolved while the others are cold techno-organic beings with cybernetic bodies and metallic faces.

-The campaign DLC that was mentioned will have Phobos and Crash as the protagonists of the respective DLC packs. They work for a PMC tied to the UAC security department on Earth. Phobos is pure muscle and Crash is a recon specialist/military instructor (apparently this version of Crash is confirmed to have short dark hair, a slim figure, and exposed abs). They are somewhat weaker than the 'Slayer. Regarding the arsenal, they carry the same amount of weapons than the Slayer, except for the BFG and the Sentinel Sword. The idea behind them is that they are "good" at their job without being OP like the 'Slayer. Crash can wall jump and Phobos has some sort of rechargeable shield that explodes when drained, damaging enemies in the process. However, these are new versions of the characters unrelated to the Slayer. The only things they have in common is the suits (mass-produced Praetor suit copies) and the hatred for demons.

-The reason SnapMap is not coming back is that they spent a lot of time and money debugging it but not enough people used it. The pathfinding broke with it so many times. However, you can see for Doom Eternal they've redone pathfinding again because even Marty points out the glitched AI at QuakeCon
Hopefully, that means modding tools are in the works. 

-One of the DLC missions involves a mission in the jungles you explore like the Plutonia Experiment (likely a Final Doom reference).
Hopefully, those jungles are infested with chaingunners, revenants, and viles, so that we can get those REAL PLUTONIA HOURS

-In one section the Slayer puts VEGA's micro-chip inside the head of a Tyrant and then proceeds to mount him like a horse, similar to when BJ rides a Panzerhund in TNC.

-The OST is more epic and traditional with less techno/industrial influences.

And that's all so far. Other than that, we have what makes 4chan... well, 4chan. I dug through it all so you don't have to!

Yeah disregard *mostly* everything I said in my post.  I'll write that out and update it with the new leak (the one that includes the chaingunner) that seems more* legit based on the visual evidence.

Edited by STILES

Oh btw Man of Doom that part about Plutonia isn't real, that was me playing devil's advocate to get the OP to come forth and disprove me to his credibility.  Still unsure if he's telling the truth.

By the way, when this new thread ends, you may want to find a way to archive the threads.

I heard the fireden 4chan archive stopped archiving new /v/ threads and even a new one that is currently used (the arch b4k one) only saves stuff for at least 2 months. (i think it was images but still)

Maybe some archiving site could work.

1 minute ago, whatup876 said:

By the way, when this new thread ends, you may want to find a way to archive the threads.

I heard the fireden 4chan archive stopped archiving new /v/ threads and even a new one that is currently used (the arch b4k one) only saves stuff for at least 2 months. (i think it was images but still)

Maybe some archiving site could work.

I already saved the files as .html and will archive them later.

1 hour ago, Man of Doom said:

All righty, let me take a deeper dive into those last two threads posts. Keep in mind that if this is legit, we could have some heavy spoilers for the entire game, so just keep that in mind before you dig in. Oh, and it turns out the "leaks" from those first two sources looked to be complete BS.

So here's what I can glean from Part 1:

Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Reveal hidden contents

Ok, so this is apparently the game's campaign intro:

Aside from that, we have a "confirmation" that:
-The pistol has been completely scrapped, going by Quake 1 rules here.

-The final boss is indeed the Khan Makyr, but unlike the Spider-Demon boss fight, SHE (yep, she has breasts) has at least 3 forms, the final one involving fusion with a known dormant Titan (AKA The Icon of Sin itself, sans the severed Romero head).

-The Khan Maykr doesn't want "Humanity" to die but rather liberate the souls out of their fleshy cages. There is an interesting sub-plot involving transcendence and how these rogue heavenly beings are using a machine in order to extract the souls of living beings and place them in a digital "paradise" where they can enslave them and prevent a new energy crisis among other human-caused disasters. As by The UAC cultists and the Blind Council, well, they are just pawns in a bigger game. In other words, we aren't fighting all of heaven, just a rogue faction of dickish angels that want to dominate other civilizations.

-The Night Sentinels are just another humanoid race from an extinct planet. They share some similarities with humans but were somehow more advanced and lived in a place full of high tech and fantasy stuff, something like Krypton x Masters of The Universe. The Doom Slayer ended on their planet after roaming FOR EONS trough dimensional portals in Hell fighting demons, so the D64 ending was, indeed, canon.

-There is a total of 18 levels, including the Hub, divided by thematic and some of them are mixed, for example, we start with the Sentinel Prime battle and then we travel to places like Mars, Phobos, Earth, Sentinel Prime again, The Empyrean Colonies (those where based on the MP maps), and a completely remodeled UAC now full of satanic imagery and so on. The "Heaven" levels appear later in the game and the end battle takes place in merged reality full of fucked-up surreal elements.

-There is no official "Satan" in Eternal but rather various rulers, yes, some of them are bosses.

-The level design is pretty vertical, more open and full of non-linear areas. The combat arenas are much less frequent.

-Argent Energy itself is just a corrupted celestial force used by the angels in order to attract and enslave advanced civilizations during times of crisis.
-For the antagonistic side, we have Hell, The UAC Cultists/Hell Priests, and The Khan Maykr/Evil Angels.
-On the other side, we have The Sentinels/Wraiths (in spirit form), The Phobos-Based UAC, VEGA (yes, he makes a return) and Samuel Hayden as allies. The last one has ulterior motives but is incapacitated until the ending so doesn't count as "evil", at least for now.

-There is a new monster category called "synthetic demons", as the name implies these are human-made creatures created by the Cultist wing of the UAC in order to conquer Earth and stop the Slayer.
-The new Cyberdemon is called the Tyrant and is a cross between human and Baalgar DNA brought to life through cybernetic implants and black magic. He's a mini-boss and appears multiple-times, just like his classic counterpart.
-The Arachnotrons are mass-produced clones made from the remains of Olivia Pierce/Spider Mastermind. These are your typical spider-like beasts with multiple attacks and a medium health pool.
-Like the Tyrants, the new Mancubi are genetically-engineered humanoids made from a cross between human and demon DNA. They have two eyes and multiple nipples as a mutation caused during the process (expect a lot of nipple-related inside jokes in the data logs).
-The Carcass is an obese human corpse brought to life with cybernetic legs and a holographic shield. The design was inspired by the Quake 2/4 Stroggs and the Lopers from RTCW. 
-Revenants are sleeker and deadlier than before. They have new armor and a softer skull with eyelids and more muscle.

-The voice that says “They are no longer our people to save” as well as "you will be worse, rip and tear until it is done" from the first game happens to be none other than the Seraphim himself, and is heavily implicated to be the main antagonistic force behind it all.

-The Marauders (yes, there are at least 3 of them) are corrupted Night Sentinels and are confirmed to be bosses; one of them was actually a loyal friend to the 'Slayer himself before he was turned.

-The Betrayer turns out to be that king-looking ghost in the story trailer and later shows up as that giant Hell Noble-looking demon with the mace and the giant tower shield (from the box cover art). And yes, he's a boss (likely as the Gladiator).

-The Blind Council are fought as bosses (Deag Grav, Nei'Dan, and one other dude who wears an ornate looking helmet whose name wasn't caught).

-We get to fight a Titan as yet another boss.

-Much like D2016, we still have those Half-Life 2 cutscenes where you're forced to stand around in a room listening to someone talk at you.

-The mysterious voice we heard in the Doomhunter trailer happens to be none other than Deag Grav. On a side note, the UAC's board of directors is conformed mainly by evil entities older than time itself, and some of them are the humanoid entities known as the Blind Council.

-Some of the soundtrack has samples from Nine Inch Nails and Chris Vrenna.

-There are elements of Doom 64 that do get a mention (Doomhunter's double-bladed chainsaw, references to the ending, mentions of the Motherdemon)

-The 3 final levels take places in Heaven, you start in some kind of mothership full of techno-organic crap and droids with skull switches and weird stuff, after that the Slayer teleports to an unknown location known as The Source, a place that looks like an ancient citadel of sorts and the final level is some 2001: Space Odyssey kind of fight with trippy lights and weird faces and other creepy stuff.

-We don't get to fight God himself, but rather Gods.

-Samuel Hayden is not Satan himself, but his body has become a vessel for a similar entity.

-The game ends with the Slayer beating the shit out of everyone and sealing a pure energy portal with his body while rescuing some screaming civilians/aliens. There is a blast and you see a familiar ending with people and other beings living together in some Earth-like planet full of green hills and bunnies. The universe thinks of you as a martyr and the credits roll. Just before the credits roll, we hear a robotic voice talking to the guy from the intro about a mutual plan going as they expected, they shake hands and Hayden is looking at a wall full of screens like the Matrix guy, observing a lot of recordings for different periods of time and dimensions, all of them with the Slayer fighting for Eternity. He chuckles and tells to his "employees" (demonic entities with corporate clothes) to keep you busy and then the camera focus one of the screens with the current version of the Slayer trapped in some gruesome battle against a variety of demons, one of them punches him and his helmet flies off, revealing part of his faces as he looks to the camera with a confident/evil grin (the face he makes when he picks weapons in the older games).

-The UI is adjustable.

And possibly the most essential detail of all:
-The Doomslayer is confirmed to be the same Doomguy as the original games, right down to the ending of Doom 64 (which apparently even gets mentioned in-universe). Basically, he's ascended past "just being a normal badass" and into a state of being where he's become a sort of unstoppable force so old that he has been fighting demons through ages and "appears" in different dimensions when needed.

The DOOM timeline is cyclical and the Marine/Slayer is basically a force of nature destined to cleanse not only Earth but different realities from demons and evil beings. He wandered through Hell for years and ended in a time-loop which led him to a new dimension called Sentinel Prime where he was considered an equal and later as a leader due to his incomparable strength. This means that Doom 1/2/64 took place in an entirely different reality (or universe when considering the multiverse theory) than the reality we see in Doom 2016/Eternal. And let's not even talk about Doom 3/RoE, which looks to be a self-contained and a whole different reality in and of itself.

And here is Part 2 (so far, most likely):

Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Reveal hidden contents

In addition to all the below information, here is the complete list of levels:

-The Heavy Weapons Dude makes a return, complete with a tentacle whip (likely a nod to the Doom 3 commando) and an Argent-infused chaingun that is somewhat faster than basic one (but it's not a hitscan weapon as it fires lasers instead of bullets). The unholy trinity of Plutonia is now complete for the modern age and oh god imagine if we had SnapMap again

-The leaker who posted all of this is not only the same leaker who posted a lot of data mining info from the closed D2016 alpha here on the Doomworld forums, and his name is @MrDope.

-The Hell Razer will not be coming back for Eternal; he's been replaced by the zombies with arm cannons.

-Mod support is planned but not at launch.

-How they handled the Arch-Vile is kind of weird, but it works: he has his basic line of sight attack and he can resurrect dead demons. How this works is that corpses will last longer when one of them is in the vicinity. When one of them approaches the place is overrun with demonic marks and runes, just like when a player controls a demon in the D2016 multiplayer.

-The Tower of Babel seen in the concept art is a location from the Hellgate. The level itself is divided into 3/4 main areas with small cutscenes during the loading screens.

-You can use skins in both the campaign and battle mode, they range from color variations to completely redesigned versions of the suits, some of them are from classic games like Doom 1 & 2, Doom 3, Q3A and even a black one with red dots inspired by the comic book and HoE cover art.

-We fight demons AND angels, which are basically smaller versions of the Makyr (likely the Maykr Drones that were referenced in the Battlemode trailer.

-Wraiths and Makyrs (angels) are the same species, but the first ones are less evolved while the others are cold techno-organic beings with cybernetic bodies and metallic faces.

-The campaign DLC that was mentioned will have Phobos and Crash as the protagonists of the respective DLC packs. They work for a PMC tied to the UAC security department on Earth. Phobos is pure muscle and Crash is a recon specialist/military instructor (apparently this version of Crash is confirmed to have short dark hair, a slim figure, and exposed abs). They are somewhat weaker than the 'Slayer. Regarding the arsenal, they carry the same amount of weapons than the Slayer, except for the BFG and the Sentinel Sword. The idea behind them is that they are "good" at their job without being OP like the 'Slayer. Crash can wall jump and Phobos has some sort of rechargeable shield that explodes when drained, damaging enemies in the process. However, these are new versions of the characters unrelated to the Slayer. The only things they have in common is the suits (mass-produced Praetor suit copies) and the hatred for demons.

-The reason SnapMap is not coming back is that they spent a lot of time and money debugging it but not enough people used it. The pathfinding broke with it so many times. However, you can see for Doom Eternal they've redone pathfinding again because even Marty points out the glitched AI at QuakeCon
Hopefully, that means modding tools are in the works. 

-One of the DLC missions involves a mission in the jungles you explore like the Plutonia Experiment (likely a Final Doom reference).
Hopefully, those jungles are infested with chaingunners, revenants, and viles, so that we can get those REAL PLUTONIA HOURS

-In one section the Slayer puts VEGA's micro-chip inside the head of a Tyrant and then proceeds to mount him like a horse, similar to when BJ rides a Panzerhund in TNC.

-The OST is more epic and traditional with less techno/industrial influences.

And that's all so far. Other than that, we have what makes 4chan... well, 4chan. I dug through it all so you don't have to!

something's really fucked up with your formatting

He claims that the speed is slower than Doom Eternal, and that you must always hold shift to run. I dont know about the latter but it sounds false, and Hugo specifically confirmed that the base movement is exactly the same as in Doom 2016.

Of course it is anonymous, so that one post could be some random troll and the real leaker left hours ago. Only time will tell.

4 minutes ago, whirledtsar said:

He claims that the speed is slower than Doom Eternal, and that you must always hold shift to run. I dont know about the latter but it sounds false, and Hugo specifically confirmed that the base movement is exactly the same as in Doom 2016.

Of course it is anonymous, so that one post could be some random troll and the real leaker left hours ago. Only time will tell.

Yeah that guy was either totally confused or a troll.

Btw, and it goes without saying, don't click that spoiler image saying "unreleased footage" lol.

Well I thought it was fake till I saw the thread with the shitty face pic of the Chaingunner.  Read at your own risk because it feels very legit.

15 hours ago, MajorTomCL said:

What happened to the thread? 

It most likely got nuked. Anyway, here's an archive of the second part (again, POSSIBLE HEAVY SPOILER WARNING):

http://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/476452369

16 hours ago, STILES said:

Btw, and it goes without saying, don't click that spoiler image saying "unreleased footage" lol.

At first, I had no idea what you were talking about, but then I made the mistake of looking at that image. 

I need both eye and brain bleach right now.

38 minutes ago, jeroa said:

whats in the image?

Really don't wanna look at it again but I'm pretty sure it's 1 man 1 jar or something very related.  Rest of the page is totally fine if you don't mind possible *major* spoilers.

Even with the chaingunner pics, I'm still questioning the legitimacy of that second leak.

Because here's the problem; the Mars Core level is listed as level #5 out of 18, and it's already been confirmed that it takes place around the game's halfway point.

Even if it's real, it could be severely out of date.

Edited by chemo

42 minutes ago, chemo said:

Even with the chaingunner pics, I'm still questioning the legitimacy of that second leak.

Because here's the problem; the Mars Core level is listed as level #5 out of 18, and it's already been confirmed that it takes place around the game's halfway point.

Even if it's real, it could be severely out of date.

Where is it stated Mars Core is halfway through?

I do agree with you though.  It wouldn't surprise me if it's some ID employee actually told to troll 4chan or Hugo himself.  The OP even said "Hugo surfs everything, even 4chan."  How would he know that and wouldn't his line of work be in trouble if that were true?

12 minutes ago, STILES said:

Where is it stated Mars Core is halfway through?

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2019/06/doom-eternal-gameplay-world-premiere-devil-horns-in-the-air-literally/

The mission we played, "Mars Core," which Martin says takes place in the "middle" of the campaign

In addition, when @Zemini got to play the demo at QuakeCon and released some info about the game, he mentions something similar:

On 7/27/2019 at 11:07 AM, Zemini said:

This map takes place in the second half of the game when the Doom slayer has pretty much his full arsenal.

Those are two sources I can think of.