Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

Which 32in24 Edition Is The Best?

Hello again, everybody! So, I very recently became aware of this quite famous series of mostly DM and CTF wads: 32in24. There are a lot of editions, many have been quite well received, and I pretend to try Zandronum once I finish Plutonia and NRFTL... So, I will ask now so I can download them later: which is the best one for deathmatch, and the best one for capture the flag?

Ah...you say 'for deathmatch' and 'for capture the flag'...;(

Otherwise this would be a really easy question to answer: 14. Because I only play solo lol

42 minutes ago, Edward850 said:

All of them

That is very good to hear! But, if you don't mind of course, can you please just give a quick summary of how each one plays?

23 minutes ago, DSC said:

That is very good to hear! But, if you don't mind of course, can you please just give a quick summary of how each one plays?

I haven't played them all enough to be able to give such an answer, sorry.

4 minutes ago, Marcaek said:

For deathmatch i'd say -11 and -13.

Thank you very much.

1 minute ago, Edward850 said:

I haven't played them all enough to be able to give such an answer, sorry.

Don't worry, its alright. Just talk about the ones you know, especially 11 and 13 if you have played them, since they were mentioned by Marcaek.

13 by a country mile IMO. Funny/cute/disgusting/clever food references on every map, generally awesome music selection, and (WOW) the layouts and gameplay are actually pretty good!

Every one definitely has an entertainment factor, but 13 was the closest it ever felt to having “serious” deathmatch gameplay (for lack of a better term)

For CTF, 16 is probably the best but I have a soft spot for 4. There are some awesome maps in here and some truly bad ones.