Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SYS

Doom Vodka

Recommended Posts

Never even knew bone vodka was a thing:

https://www.doom.vodka/

Needs a tag line advertisement:

"Fight like hell" 

"Rip and tear your life with Alcoholism" 

"To win the game you must defeat me - John Romero's liver." 

"now I'm cooking with gas" 

"Big Fucking Drunk" 

"The Underhalls" 

 

Doom Comic quips work best with this one me thinks. If there's already a thread on this then I will take one Scolding and a Feel Bad. 

Share this post


Link to post

Seems a bit gimmicky, but I'd give it a shot! Pun intended. I know I'm past that point in my life, but I might just have to keep this bottle on the mantlepiece.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, SYS said:

Never even knew bone vodka was a thing:

https://www.doom.vodka/

Needs a tag line advertisement:

"Fight like hell" 

"Rip and tear your life with Alcoholism" 

"To win the game you must defeat me - John Romero's liver." 

"now I'm cooking with gas" 

"Big Fucking Drunk" 

"The Underhalls" 

 

Doom Comic quips work best with this one me thinks. If there's already a thread on this then I will take one Scolding and a Feel Bad. 

 

Lawsuit in 3, 2, 1...

Share this post


Link to post

Ah, yes. Vodka. The alcoholic drink famed for its delicious taste. /sarcasm

 

I'll take a swig of that cut with something that actually tastes good.

Share this post


Link to post

I guess we finally know what's in the health bonus bottles. 

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t drink anymore but I’d grab a bottle of this just as a collectible. 

At least it’s different and not one of those candles that smell like blood.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm surprised it's actually stronger than "normal" Vodka - 44% instead of regular 40%.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Rathori said:

I'm surprised it's actually stronger than "normal" Vodka - 44% instead of regular 40%.

Too bad it's not 60% so that it'd be a vodka-and-a-half.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Mr.Rocket said:

I'd get a bottle if it's real.. And set it next to my empty Crystal Head vodka bottle. :) 

 

I still have my empty bottle as well. I like vodka, but honestly, I can't tell one brand from the next. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/8/2019 at 5:55 AM, Master O said:

 

Lawsuit in 3, 2, 1...

Cancel everything and sue the planet 

Share this post


Link to post

I will buy the label off someone for $1 and stick it on a skull vodka bottle.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Chezza said:

I will buy the label off someone for $1 and stick it on a skull vodka bottle.

No, no, the skulls were in chests.

 

You would need to get a bottle shaped like a demonic dagger.

Share this post


Link to post

So that's what health bonuses really are...

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Maes said:

So that's what health bonuses really are...

 

They really missed the opportunity to make the glass blue.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×