Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ed

Putrefier v2

looks amazing. I am such a big fan of your style Ed. the geometry is all very clean, but at the same time somewhat... unpredictable? I love it, makes every area feel so unique. excited for this :D

Fuck yeah! Can't wait. The first iteration of Putrefier has been on my map backlog for a long time, now all I have to do is wait for the "true" version. Have a great time perfecting it, sir.

These screenshots are out of this world! Original Putrefier and its prequel Valhalla are among the most memorable GZDoom maps out there. Excited for v2!

Your tenacity is admirable! Of course, this is one of the most awaited projects by me. It was on Putrefier that I tried to equalize, creating my own works. For me, this was a very bright work, which has become a kind of guide star. It seems v2 will take its place.

You have truly godlike skills!

Lookin' great!

Seeing this thread reminds me that I never finished the original Putrefier - thinking I'll go do that while I wait for this one.

Aw man, and here I was thinking it already has been released. Well now I still have to wait. :/

You've made me both super excited and super let down and now I have to take all this energy to work... I hope you're happy with the effect you're having on the world.

2 hours ago, Fonze said:

You've made me both super excited and super let down and now I have to take all this energy to work... I hope you're happy with the effect you're having on the world.

Like an aging rock star stirring the crowd "You want more??!" "Scream for me!" "Louder! I can't hear you!" "Well we haven't finished writing it, you'll have to come back on our next tour!"

8 hours ago, Mk7_Centipede said:

are the mountains geo?

the first release was incredibly clean and well done.

godspeed!

Thanks! Yes, that's a mesh. The thing I love about the modelled terrain is how distance fog rolls out the furthest parts of the model into the dominant color of the skybox. 

The actual cloud texture is grayscale with the skybox colored by ambient light and a distance fade.