Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

I've played through the KFC dating sim and can say that it's fantastic

1 minute ago, Nevander said:

Why. Just... why.

As strange as this game might sound to some people, there's a huge market for it, and I have little doubt that it will sell like crazy. It appeals to oddballs such as myself that have an esoteric interest in fast food mascots, let's players on Youtube who are looking for the next quirky thing to make a video about, and the many people who just unironically enjoy playing dating sims. People can poke fun at the concept all they want, but I think it's brilliant, and will ultimately make a lot of money for KFC.

Who needs cologne and nice clothes when you can just show up in your kfc uniform smelling of the secret 11 herbs and spices?

I have some good news for everyone to hear. It was just announced that the game will be 100% free. Now, none of you have an excuse not to play it.

2 hours ago, Chezza said:

I want a Dead Space dating Sim

The second and third games kind of were. Play your cards right in the second you'll even have babies with your undead girlfriend. The third one gives you some competition though.

It's 1983 all over again, the first time as tragedy and the second time of farce. The second implosion of the American video game industry will turn out to be the greatest concentration of human folly since World War I.

Where's our DOOM VN? Where we are the new Doomguy in Hell with various demons to date in school and a secret admirer that gives him lost souls?

4 hours ago, Pegg said:

Why are you backstabbing Wendys like that?

I always thought @Ajora was the offspring of Ronald and Wendy. Maybe the Corneal is grandpa?

On 9/11/2019 at 4:04 AM, Spectre01 said:

This looks normal compared to that pigeon dating game.

What is this madness i hear? 😨

On 9/10/2019 at 9:10 PM, Nevander said:

Why. Just... why.

Eat fat chicken bites together!

On 9/10/2019 at 3:10 PM, Nevander said:

Why. Just... why.

Doom has Chex Quest, so why not this?