Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheDoomDude

What would you think could have a good crossover with Doom?

It can be anything, personally, I would love a wolfenstein and doom crossover. As it would great to see father and son fighting along side each other against nazi demons.

56 minutes ago, TheDoomDude said:

It can be anything, personally, I would love a wolfenstein and doom crossover. As it would great to see father and son fighting along side each other against nazi demons.

Doom and Duke Nukem

Doom and Street Fighter 2

Doom and Ion Fury

Doom and Warhammer 40k.

The Demons dimension is part of the Warp and under the control of a Daemon Prince with a fetish for cybernetics integrated with flesh.

The Doomslayer is a powerful Psyker who without knowing, channels the warp to increase his strength, speed and aggression. Khorne in particular has a hard on for him.

Doom x Aliens/Xcom. (Both share a scifi theme)

Doom x HL/Portal universe.

Doom x Diablo. (Both share a hellish theme)

Doom x Mortal Kombat (both share a degree of violence)

Doom x Sonic ( protagonist speed)

Doom x Minecraft.

Edited by TheNoob_Gamer

5 hours ago, DiaBomb said:

A Half Life Style game with the plot of Doom.

Was gonna say Doom 3 then I remembered it's survival horror.

You might like this.

11 hours ago, Master O said:

Doom and Duke Nukem

Doom and Street Fighter 2

Doom and Ion Fury

I'm quite curious about that second line. How would that work?

26 minutes ago, The_SloVinator said:

I'm quite curious about that second line (street fighter 2. How would that work?

Each time you fire the BFG doomguy yells "Ha-Do-Ken". And you're already halfway there.
(just kidding)

Duke Nukem is the obvious answer for me. Doom and Duke shared a relationship similar to that of Mario and Sonic, though the Doom / Duke thing never seemed quite as.. angry and vitriolic ironically, but the point is it’s always cool when old rivals team up. Plus their games are similar enough to have lots of cross appeal.

DOOM 2016 and Outlast/Amnesia

I just want to experience the cataclysmic hell invasion of the UAC base from the perspective of some average joe pencil pusher who can’t fight or fire a gun worth a damn. Run, hide, or die type thing. 

Edit/ I guess for an actual crossover, I'd have to go with Outlast. Perhaps in the future, the Murkoff Corporation becomes a subsidiary of the UAC (or maybe the UAC absorbs it completely during its rampage to monopolize all forms of experimental technology). Maybe the player takes on the role of a UAC employee on Mars who is becoming increasingly distressed and horrified by the behavior of his superiors -- as they descend into the psychotic Hell-worshipping cult we see they've become in DOOM. The UAC could even be running dream therapy on the traumatized employees who've returned from the Hell dimension, using their psychological state to further Wernicke's experiments. Perhaps some of the DOOM "demons" are actually malevolent swarms of nanites, created by dream therapy victims, yet ultimately under the direction of Argent energy (or hell itself), rather than the original hosts. And yet, before our character's attempt to blow the whistle is successful, Olivia releases Hell and the nightmare begins.

Edit/ (Now I'm really going down a rabbit hole here)… MAYBE EVEN, the Doom Slayer is actually the latest incarnation of Project Walrider. Perhaps it's simply the most powerful biotechnological nanite entity that the UAC ever created, possessing the body they uncovered, and this is the true source of the player's strength and abilities. Maybe, just maybe, this is how all the Doom games are linked -- we're never playing the same host, we're simply playing the same "Walrider" entity, which infests bodies to combat the invasion of Hell.  

Edited by RonnieJamesDiner

Doom + Guild Wars II = Hell on Earth Wars with Mars and Titan expansions. Earth has been invaded by the forces of Hell and The Elder demons have awoken.... Play different classes and craft weapons, armor, rations and turrets. Play across huge maps crawling with demonic mobs where other players are roaming about. Play in a world with a day / night cycle and changing weather. Encounter world events, help a town being sieged by demonic forces, take down a portal being made in a corrupted church by demonic minions or face the caco-boss that comes through. Solo or team up to tear through classic doom style levels you have to reach by crossing the world maps. Yeah, want to play through the Nukage Plant, go across this blasted landscape first. Volunteer for Hazardous Duty and get pod dropped on Mars, Quake II style. Tons of content. Lots of new demons to kill. No subscription fees.

doom and twee indie pop
doom and coen bros films
doom and sitting in a cafe in the scottish highlands nursing a hot chocolate

mixing a thing with more of the same is pointless

15 minutes ago, yakfak said:

mixing a thing with more of the same is pointless

AWESOME PLUS AWESOME EQUALS MORE AWESOME!!!!! YEAAAAAAAA WOOOOOOH *smashes can on forehead*

Doom and Warhammer 40k feels like the obvious choice given the similarities between the two franchises.  It would be interesting to see how far the DoomSlayer would make it in the Chaos realm.

Doom and the World of Darkness setting would be....interesting and overkill.  Been trying to learn how to mod VtM Bloodlines recently and the idea of Doomguy running around curb-stomping vampires, ghouls, and werewolves seems hysterical.  All of a sudden that Ocean House mission just got way less scary when it's met the BFG 9000 and Praetor Suit.

9 hours ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

Tomb Raider

There's a particular room in Doom that reminds me of Tomb Raider, and then I realized I forgot where it is (I think it's in TNT...), and right now, I feel something wrong with my life for not knowing where is this room.

3 hours ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

Each time you fire the BFG doomguy yells "Ha-Do-Ken". And you're already halfway there.
(just kidding)

Maybe Lightning Kick a Cyberdemon to death? Seems legit. ;P

I Love You, Cernel Joson! A Plasmain’ Good Be Kill By Demons Simulator

Spoiler

Screenshot_1.png.d4241aebbc5735b4a94195862f572249.png

Edited by Rathori