Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheDoomDude

What would you think could have a good crossover with Doom?

Doom and Destiny 2 's Gambit mode would make a good match I think.  

Thief with Doom monsters would be kind of interesting (I don't think it would work the other way)

Finally, Sniper Elite Doom  where you have protect the asset while they work through a dangerous, demon filled area.    

Dangerous dave in the haunted mansion doom, I recently played that and realized that I dont think DD ever got his own doom TC unless im not looking hard enough

doom_sight1.png.86d8b6bb936c20d3b98961b24b0110d3.png

and then there's that..

I love the original Doom cross hair. ~ At least that's the way I see it.. 

On the side of an actual crosshair , I tend to like the D3 version the most, it's just a good look'n crosshair I guess.

I've never really been much of a crosshair guy though, so I suppose just a little red dot would be good enough..

Edited by Mr.Rocket

7 hours ago, joepallai said:

Sniper Elite Doom  where you have protect the asset while they work through a dangerous, demon filled area.    

That would be a lot of fun actually. Kind of like protecting the scientist in Doom 3 with the lantern, only cooler, way more difficult and fun, and not annoying af where you just end up shooting him cause it'd actually be easier to get thru it yourself! (What is this, Stone Age Doom?) 

Lol I wonder what prehistoric demons looked like? 

A good MP set up would be in the style of R6V2,  Team Leader variant. Each team has continuous spawns until their TL dies; then once you're out, you're spectating, until last man/team standing. 

13 hours ago, Welfare Prodigy said:

Dead or Alive: Xtreme Doom Volleyball

So it would just be H-Doom with female versions of the Doom monsters playing volleyball?

2 hours ago, Master O said:

So it would just be H-Doom with female versions of the Doom monsters playing volleyball?

Nah, use Itagaki's girls from DOA XBV 

Doomguy throws volleyball in the air to serve, blasts it with the SSG and then goes to pound town on them lmao

On 9/12/2019 at 5:50 PM, GarrettChan said:

There's a particular room in Doom that reminds me of Tomb Raider, and then I realized I forgot where it is (I think it's in TNT...), and right now, I feel something wrong with my life for not knowing where is this room.

I instantly knew what room you where talking about, but too couldn't remember it, and so I went and searched for a little bit, and remembered that the room was one of the last of Deepest Reaches.

On 9/13/2019 at 1:45 AM, Mortrixs19 said:

Doom and Blood

I can imagine myself killing cultists with a BFG 9000 and then killing demons with a Tommy gun.

The BlooM crossover is going to be released very soon. It will contain more than 30 monsters, many of which will be crossovers between Doom and Blood monsters. They have a Facebook page where they showcase their newest stuff, and you can already play the demo.

3 hours ago, ChicagoTrash said:

What about Jurassic Park doom? The imps could be that one thing that spits venom. Pinkies could be velociraptors.

Pinkies have Dilophosaur DNA in them already

Doom-dem1b_1.pngDoom-dem2b_1.png

Edited by Space Marinara

Just now, Space Marinara said:

Pinkies have Dilophosaur DNA in them already

Doom-dem1b_1.pngDoom-dem2b_1.png

i wander why they use that toy as a reference, the leg positions and build dont even seem to follow the figure anyway

On 9/14/2019 at 8:00 AM, joepallai said:

Finally, Sniper Elite Doom  where you have protect the asset while they work through a dangerous, demon filled area.    

Isn't this idea already kind of exist in Doom? I mean, you are not using modern weaponry or something like that, but the mod furfills that idea otherwise.

@TheNoob_Gamer   I did not know about this and can kind of see it being similar, but it's lacking the distance shooting challenge of the Sniper Elite games that I enjoy.   I will definitely give this a try as I could be wrong about that component, and it looks fun (so thanks for pointing this mod out to me).    

Was thinking of that one genre of fanart that was Doomguy teaching cute or family friendly characters how to use guns. (some people refered to it as "doom dad" or something)

The ones with Shantae, Rapunzel, Hat Kid etc...

How much of it exists?

Also, surprised this thread hasn't mentioned Smash yet.

Spoiler

Or even PlayStation All-Stars.

METAL GEAR SOLID 

MDK

MANIAC MANSION

LEMMINGS

Spoiler

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out: AAAAAAAAA!!! Revenant Boxing Edition