Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Armolitskiy

Liquidation [WAD, single level]

Liquidation

This is my third map. And again, the industrial/tech base. Medium level of detail. This time I tried to make the map better than my past levels, improved my skills, tried to make more space, less corridors. Reduced the number of invisible monsters, increased difficulty. I also used custom monsters (3 monsters), custom textures (I really like them) and one new custom weapon (but if you don’t like custom stuff, then I have something for you: wad without them!). I hope you will like it! Waiting for your ratings!

UDMF FORMAT, ZDOOM ACS, RECOMMENDED PORT: GZDOOM (but I think it might work on other ports that support UDMF)

- jumping and crouching allowed, but you can play without it!

I played on medium difficulty and it was a little difficult for me

SCREENSHOTS:

Spoiler

K0-SSjd-Gf8k.png

hjko-Atig-XD.png

Vm-HMKVq-UNg.png

k6-M3n-Sb2j-E.png

Tuo0-P1-Ioy-I.png

m-FBGn-I5-M7-U.png

For all the time that I spent on this forum and for creating levels, I realized that I really like mapping. Thank you all for your support! I want to make more thematic and cool maps to get better and start to amaze you! (The next wad will be on the subject of caves and subways, inspired by such games as: Underrail and Metro 2033)

DOWNLOAD:

Liquidation.zip

Edited by Armolitskiy

You are getting these out really fast!

Detailing and design here is really good as expected, keep doing that! 

But damn is this brutal, especially the first room you enter. I'm really surprised i survived that.

More gradual progression of difficulty would be preferable in my opinion and i hope we see that in your future maps.

And all the custom stuff is nice, that is how i would recommend playing it

You seem to take feedback really well and use it to make better and better maps. Really looking forward to your future projects! 

Here is my gameplay video

6 hours ago, Matias said:

You are getting these out really fast!

Detailing and design here is really good as expected, keep doing that! 

But damn is this brutal, especially the first room you enter. I'm really surprised i survived that.

More gradual progression of difficulty would be preferable in my opinion and i hope we see that in your future maps.

And all the custom stuff is nice, that is how i would recommend playing it

You seem to take feedback really well and use it to make better and better maps. Really looking forward to your future projects! 

Here is my gameplay video

Thank you very much for your feedback and your video!

18 minutes ago, DavidN said:

Video-making is definitely in fashion :) Here's one I did as well! I loved your use of custom stuff, and you've got a great grasp of making interesting spaces and texture work especially for a starting mapper!

This video was sponsored by the Send Lawyers to Hell appeal! Playing Doom WADs to raise money for RAICES.

http://bit.ly/sendlawyers
https://streamlabs.com/davidxn/v2

Thank you very much! You made a great video, I'm glad you liked my level!