Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
M1_

Possible new megawad?

I've decided to make a megawad using resources only from the commercial doom games. Just made this account to post this update and the megawad, don't expect me to post ever again.

It'll probably take over a year since I don't expect to work with anyone else or release any shitty levels that are only there to reach the 32 level requirement. They'll be thoroughly playtested on boom releases and gzdoom.

Peace

Hey guys, I've ALSO got an awesome idea for a megawad that will only feature great levels and might take me a year to complete! (Assuming, of course, I dropped everything else in my life and worked on nothing else but it alone.)

Ideas are cheap. Literally *everyone* here has ideas. Make a level or two first and show us that you can turn your ideas into something tangible. Then you'll be taken more seriously.

You post this in the wrong board mate.

Also, prove you can complete this megawad by teasing us some of your demo maps, otherwise I'll take this as a low effort trolling post.

5 hours ago, M1_ said:

don't expect me to post ever again.

Okay. Hello and goodbye then.

If you are actually serious about the megawad then goodluck.

18 hours ago, M1_ said:

I've decided to make a megawad using resources only from the commercial doom games. Just made this account to post this update and the megawad, don't expect me to post ever again.

It'll probably take over a year since I don't expect to work with anyone else or release any shitty levels that are only there to reach the 32 level requirement. They'll be thoroughly playtested on boom releases and gzdoom.

Peace

Sure...

4 hours ago, Misty said:

This thread is going to my saved thread's folder before it goes into void. 

Thank you for your service in sustaining the fires of hell. Do you have a lot archived in there? All I have is the plaintext version of Joseph Bergmann's Ultimate Guide to Phytotelmata Cunnilingus.

1 minute ago, Scypek2 said:

Thank you for your service in sustaining the fires of hell. Do you have a lot archived in there? All I have is the plaintext version of Joseph Bergmann's Ultimate Guide to Phytotelmata Cunnilingus.

Not much, but pages grow slowly, mostly it's this year stuff. 

8 hours ago, rehelekretep said:

you guys are going to look silly when OP releases the next Sunder in 12 months time

I truly hope so. Not even joking.

On 9/13/2019 at 2:03 AM, M1_ said:

Peace

k

I guess ill double on what natural says. Nobody can judge you on something theyve never seen you do

Good luck to him if he really does end up making something. Might be a bit of a wait since he said not to expect to see him post again. heh.

giphy.gif

On 9/14/2019 at 9:13 AM, Doom_Dude said:

Title pic leaked.

jfoeYEg.jpg

OP's a genius, he's manipulating us to make this megawad FOR him.  See, even the title screen has already been made.