Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question

4 answers to this question

I don't know if a script can be used to determine the "state" of an actor. If it is possible, then your script will be set to trigger when it detects the state of the enemy has changed to "awake" (I think the proper name might be "alert").

If you want to use a hacky alternative, you can set the enemy to "dormant", and use the script to first wake it up, then perform your other desired actions.

I think most people would just put a small box around the enemy, give the lines the "monster activate" flag and let the script be triggered by the monster moving when woken up.

@Bauul: Yes, this is probably a preferable way to the hacky alternative.

7 hours ago, Bauul said:

I think most people would just put a small box around the enemy, give the lines the "monster activate" flag and let the script be triggered by the monster moving when woken up.

Okey, I guess it would be easier if I Just tell you more exact what I want to do:

I just want to operate the "Death Wyvern" (in Hexen) as normal thus the monster is awaken, then flying in cercles, attacking actor (player) until it is beaten. I could have told you this from the beginning. Sorry...