I've decided to write up a short primer to help people build "non-jank" looping conveyors for all manners of "voodoo scripts", and while I was at it, I figured I might as well talk timers too, due to how much these two things have in common within the realm of Boom-format mapping.   What the supposed reader can learn here is how to build conveyors that will work equally across different source ports, which in turn keeps debugging and frustration at an absolute minimum. This is not going to be a super drawn-out step-by-step tutorial for people who are still wet behind the ears, however. Sound good? Then let's wait no longer...    
Simple loops:      
A loop that doesn't run indefinitely, and instead needs to be "re-triggered" to run:

Now let's talk timers, and the math behind them:
        A ceiling "height" based timer:          Remember when I said I wasn't gonna bother you with screenshots anymore? I lied... I have one more...
    So there you have it. Easy, compact, reliable... and far from "witchcraft". I hope somebody gets some value out of this. Perhaps I will polish this up a little when I can be arsed, but until then...   ...Be sure to like, comment, and subscribe, also SMASH that bell icon, so you never miss out on awesome new content like this in the future OLOLOL :P