Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whirledtsar

[Hexen] Lepistus - final

A Hexen wad appears.

Yes, just what I needed :D. I'm gonna check this out soon enough, the screenshots look good.

Spoilers in this video, of course!

This was a really good level! My only 'criticisms' are a handful of bug reports, which this playthrough explores. There were a few points a door would only open once and you'd get stuck - the one leaving the caves, and one leading to a secret for example. The bat puzzle was awesome but I would have loved another crystal ball or another indication of where to go - I forgot about the underground castle's ledges. And lastly, you can skip getting the gem required to enter the crypts, by jumping onto the lip of a nearby pillar, then the roof of the structure in question and dropping down. The gem is a puzzle item inside a secret and I glossed over it until I looked through the readme guide at the bat part and realized after the fact.

This is a very solid work and I loved the cinematics at the ending. Perhaps with a version update some new end text is applicable, too. I hope you make more of these maps as I found this very enjoyable!

Edited by ShadesMaster

9 hours ago, ShadesMaster said:

Spoilers in this video, of course!

This was a really good level! My only 'criticisms' are a handful of bug reports, which this playthrough explores. There were a few points a door would only open once and you'd get stuck - the one leaving the caves, and one leading to a secret for example. The bat puzzle was awesome but I would have loved another crystal ball or another indication of where to go - I forgot about the underground castle's ledges. And lastly, you can skip getting the gem required to enter the crypts, by jumping onto the lip of a nearby pillar, then the roof of the structure in question and dropping down. The gem is a puzzle item inside a secret and I glossed over it until I looked through the readme guide at the bat part and realized after the fact.

This is a very solid work and I loved the cinematics at the ending. Perhaps with a version update some new end text is applicable, too. I hope you make more of these maps as I found this very enjoyable!

Thanks for the video playthrough! Sorry about the one-time doors and sequence break possibility, Ill be sure to fix those.

edit: Updated OP with new link

Edited by whirledtsar