Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

SpongeBob SquarePants?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. SpongeBob SquarePants?

• Best...Show...Ever!!1
    • I can live with it....
    • It\'s not that great.
    • STFU n00b get outta mah forums!

I knew it was stupid before it came out just by the commercials I saw when I was babysitting. Ugh, I hate this show with a fucking passion.

I'm ammazed that so many people (not nessecerily in these forums) like this show. My sister has SpongeBob posters and shoelaces.

John Krisfaluchi is God.

Shaviro: You sick deviant!

I am realy glad I stole those welding goggles from school today. Looks like i'm gonna need them for reading flames.

Insomniac said:

Shaviro: You sick deviant!

Maybe it's because none of the TV-stations where he lives runs the show and he doesn't have cable.

I haven't seen it either, but that's because I don't have a TV.

It's ok. Every now and again they have some good jokes, but it's nowhere near as good as some of the old stuff. Ren and Stimpy rule, and The Angry Beavers was probably one of the most hysterical cartoons of the late '90s.

Anyone mentioning Freakazoid gets a Boomslang up the ass.

DC

It's okay if I have nothing else to watch, or am being forced to watch with little kids. I'm not gonna go actively looking for Spongebob.

My dad really liked Spongebob when he watched it with a friend's kids. Funny how a lot of 'toons being made right now have a lot of subtle jokes targeted at the first few generations of cartoon-watchers.

SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!

hehe

I though it would stupid but then I watch one out of curiosity.
Rather funny actaully, for a kid show. And im 23. um yeah...

Doom-Child said:

It's ok. Every now and again they have some good jokes, but it's nowhere near as good as some of the old stuff. Ren and Stimpy rule, and The Angry Beavers was probably one of the most hysterical cartoons of the late '90s.

Anyone mentioning Freakazoid gets a Boomslang up the ass.

DC

My thoughts exactly. Ren & Stimpy and The Angry Beavers owndz all.
Freakazoid-Pbbbft. Failed it miserably.

I have a TV, but I don't watch it because I'm always on this friggen computer.

the guy who made ren & stimpy has a few shows on late night cartoon network. however a fav of mine is called 'weekend pussy hunt' it is totaly adult and still has all the ren & stimpy charm. like a cat smokeing out of his ass hole, and popping a boner. testicles, swaering, leg humping all go well in a very funny cartoon. i am sure u can buy the episode or series. it was avalible online for free in 1-5 minute clips. if u can find it i sudgest watching it.

runner up is the 'ripping friends' and third to that is his remake on older cartoons, with cracked out looks

My cousin told me to watch it before... *sigh* Thankfully, it's not up to him to decide whether or not I have to endure another episode...

Never seen this show, never going to. I don't have cable tv or pay tv or whatever you wanna call it, Whenever I visit relatives with That though, I never watch it, the crap they try and call cartoons, annoys me. They aren't funny, they use the cartoon excuse to put more fart jokes and stupid stuff like that. It's hopeless. I watch a grand total of five TV shows. Rest is garbage.

That show is hilarious

I remember the one where they were mad that the permamnent paint woudlnt come off, after one mindute of hitting the thing like morons patrick gets up and says "Wait spongebob, wer not cave men- WE HAVE TECHNOLOGY!" So he picks up a computer and bashed the sea dollar to peices.

Bah, I personally dont like the show, Ive never seen it, and I dont ever plan on starting. Its just sad that grade 12 students and even my English Teacher watch that show...