Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheNoob_Gamer

Recommend me some good Youtube channels to watch

@TheNoob_Gamer, I do not know who recommended you whoisthisgit, but whoever it was, that person really gave me an extremely pleasant surprise, especially considering he is a very small channel. I am a regular watcher of him, and have known the guy for a very, very long time. Everything he does, the gameplay videos, the Tails Abuse, the YTP... He as just got that old YouTube feel to him, and the fact he always uses text helped me a lot to learn english. An absolute hidden gem, and I am very glad that you enjoy him!

By the way, I do want to recommend you a channel. His name is A+Start, and he made a very interesting series called Son Of A Glitch, in which he explores glitches in various games. He also has got another one, I believe is called Low Poly, in which he takes a look at the evolution of character models.

does anyone know any good indiegame reviewer who has experience with both role playing games and shooters/action games, who also reviews some unknown indie games and not just the popular ones?

Maybe ICARUSLIV3? Although, I don't think he reviews role playing games.

As for my own personal recommendations:

Abroad in Japan (Japan lifestyle YT channel)

Only in Japan (Another Japan lifestyle YT channel)

Binging with Babish (cooking and shit)

First We Feast (specifically, The Hot Ones interviews)

MechaGaikotsu (Gundam model kit reviews)

ZakuAurelius (Mostly Gundam model kit reviews, with a couple of other non-Gundam model kit and figure reviews)

ToyPizza (Toy reviews mostly. They just started their Action Figure of the Month Campaign 2020.)

5 hours ago, ([zen3001]) said:

does anyone know any good indiegame reviewer who has experience with both role playing games and shooters/action games, who also reviews some unknown indie games and not just the popular ones?

Egg?

I mean, NorthernLion?

On 9/29/2019 at 11:11 AM, Eurisko said:

The Angry Joe Show , my favourite channel by far on youtube. His reviews are second to none.

Even though I was rather late in finding the channel that was recommended, but thanks anyway. Of course I subscribed to this channel. But in my opinion it would be nice to attract a larger audience. It can help if the owner of the channel https://promosoundgroup.net/collection/social-promotion/youtube-promotion/buy-youtube-views/, which will help him to develop the channel. And make it even more popular.

Edited by TomasFoster