Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pop13lolol

here's a wad that i made some months ago called uacbase enjoy!

Hey, just a friendly reminder: You don't gain popularity for your maps by spamming each every 30/10 mins.

Also, you need to provide a brief description about your wad, or else some people might think your wad is malware (how many maps in this wad, playtime) and specify the source port the wad is meant to be ran with.

Like, what Doom 2? UDMF Format, Doom format Boom format or ZDoom/Hexen format?

If you are not willing to provide your wad's technical descriptions within your thread, then at least make your readme file more clear, please.

I may post my thoughts about your map(s) after I finish my personal work.

Edited by TheNoob_Gamer

its more like im just trying to get these wads up on here so i can one have them properly have a forever home here and two so friends can find them and properly play them and when it comes to that other stuff you said i should put in the disc i dont know a lot about most of that stuff i just make my wads with doom builder 2 and run them with zandronum thats it. but yes thats the reason for spaming the wads here i just wanted to get them to the proper place and then leave them idk what else to say.  

13 minutes ago, pop13lolol said:

its more like im just trying to get these wads up on here so i can one have them properly have a forever home here and two so friends can find them and properly play them and when it comes to that other stuff you said i should put in the disc i dont know a lot about most of that stuff i just make my wads with doom builder 2 and run them with zandronum thats it. but yes thats the reason for spaming the wads here i just wanted to get them to the proper place and then leave them idk what else to say.  

You can just combine all the wads within a single thread, dude; by using the spoiler tags:
For example:

WAD 1:

Spoiler

<Example information, you can put whatever you wanted here>

WAD 2:

Spoiler

<Example information, you can put whatever you wanted here>

1 hour ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

Also, you need to provide a brief description about your wad, or else some people might think your wad is malware

Huh???????

10 hours ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

What? I wasn't offending anyone.

It's not offensive, though I don't think I ever thought anyone's wads were malware... the only "malware" I've seen for sure on here is those weird Chinese spam posts that get removed after 10-15 minutes.

thanks for playing it i made it back when i was still getting the hang of doom building and ive gotten better since the third map in the series uacbase 3 is in development and ill post it when its done it is already way better then this one. thanks for the feedback on it also i will keep what you said in mind when building uacbase 3.

A below average map beat it in 8:00, the ending was anti-climatic with the imp. The biggest problem I have with it is the odd texture choice in a lot of places. The Wolfenstien 3D secret was cool, even though it was not tagged as a secret. Also, it's bad to spam the forums, all that will do is make people hate you, and eventually you get banned. If people are interested in your map, they will keep it at the front page.

thanks i wont spam maps anymore i just wanted to get them out i did not know at the time about being able to put multiple wads in a single thread im very new to this site still. 

Kinda of a meh wad, Plus the ending was kind of anti-climatic.

But i must admit that the wolfenstein 3D secret was pretty cool. 

I reckon it could possibly be fake semi troll wad made by someone else pretending to be some very poorly educated person. I think you can make brilliant maps hehe.

Edited by pcorf

THIS WAD IS NOT FAKED OR MADE BY A BOT. i made this when i was still getting used to doom builder. my newer wads like the in development uacbase 3 is much better.