Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zemini

New Doom Eternal Stream

Recommended Posts

Right now it is on the french Bethesda_fr twitch account.  No word yet if there is a English version.

 

Starts 09/24/2019 19:00 hours (or 10 AM PST)

 

Prepare yourselves!  The Doom Eternal Promotional Hype Train has started!!!

Whiplash.gif.66bce4fd33060ca7cb5d46294d92b1b1.gif

 

 

 

Edited by Zemini

Share this post


Link to post

I saw this on bethesda_fr youtube channel as well, wasn't sure what to make of it. Hopefully not a 100th playthrough of mars core ;D

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, igg said:

Looks more like Earth to me

the gif that the doom account tweeted yes, but I'm talkin about the stream itself. Hopefully that stream isn't just another playthrough of mars

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, sleepiii said:

the gif that the doom account tweeted yes, but I'm talkin about the stream itself. Hopefully that stream isn't just another playthrough of mars

It could be similar to the stream they did for Doom 2016 where they shows bits from multiple levels.

Share this post


Link to post

Would be nice to see how Whiplash works and maybe some other enemies or more of the weapons like the chaingun's shield.

If this game is indeed huge, then there's still some stuff they can show before they show too much.

Share this post


Link to post

I think unless u see the actual doom twitter account tweeting about it and unless u see marty/hugo at the desk playing it, its nothing new. this is probably good for the french audience which may not have got a taste of the game at Qcon London

Share this post


Link to post

Well that was a false alarm.  The tweet was removed so not sure wtf that means.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Zemini said:

Well that was a false alarm.  The tweet was removed so not sure wtf that means.

What was the tweet about?

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, STILES said:

What was the tweet about?

It contained that gif above with the Whiplash glory kill. My guess is that it was meant to coincide with a new trailer but they posted it prematurely.

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, chemo said:

It contained that gif above with the Whiplash glory kill. My guess is that it was meant to coincide with a new trailer but they posted it prematurely.

Many people in the tweet’s replies noted that there wasn’t any blood when the Whiplash got cut up. It looked really weird, so I wonder if it has anything to do with that.

Share this post


Link to post

I also noticed that the glory kill where you stab an Arachnotron's eyes with his arm still lacks the death scream from Quakecon 2018's footage.

 

In other news, the Cacodemon shooting projectiles in a volley is not removed, which is good if it helps him to be more threatning.

 

Also, Youtube link:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIHkRIRJArU

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ramiel said:

Many people in the tweet’s replies noted that there wasn’t any blood when the Whiplash got cut up. It looked really weird, so I wonder if it has anything to do with that.

 

Not only that, the only time I saw any blood decals was when the “death from above” was performed on the Zombieman. Other than that, there hasn’t been a drop of blood on any surfaces since QuakeCon 2018. 

 

That, and I’ve noticed in recent interviews that Marty and Hugo look beyond exhausted. I don’t want to read too much into it, but at this point I’m now kind of expecting the game to be delayed. 

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Man of Doom said:

 

Not only that, the only time I saw any blood decals was when the “death from above” was performed on the Zombieman. Other than that, there hasn’t been a drop of blood on any surfaces since QuakeCon 2018. 

 

That, and I’ve noticed in recent interviews that Marty and Hugo look beyond exhausted. I don’t want to read too much into it, but at this point I’m now kind of expecting the game to be delayed. 

I feel like the release date is only what it is because of Stadia.

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Man of Doom said:

 

Not only that, the only time I saw any blood decals was when the “death from above” was performed on the Zombieman. Other than that, there hasn’t been a drop of blood on any surfaces since QuakeCon 2018. 

 

That, and I’ve noticed in recent interviews that Marty and Hugo look beyond exhausted. I don’t want to read too much into it, but at this point I’m now kind of expecting the game to be delayed. 

I hope not, but if that what it takes to be a great game, I can wait.

Share this post


Link to post

I mean, there's the release date including Switch/Stadia ports, the gore on living demons, the focus on graphical detail, stuff like Invasion etc.

At least megatextures were confirmed to be gone.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×