Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gifty

(Coming Soon!!) "Hell On Earth Shareware" Limit-Removing Levelset

Oh, hell yeah! Recently re-discovered your Hell for Leather episodes and have been keeping an eye on this for a while. Keen as a bean to play!

Quick screen of the final map. Nearly ready for beta testing! I hope you like Brown.

image.png.7a4fd1433ebbbe441993db79cdefa987.png

The final map is essentially done now, I decided to restart MAP05 from scratch because it wasn't working for me. It's coming close, folks!

Untitled.jpg

Should include that scrapped map as a "bonus outtake" outside of regular episode progression or something along those lines. More maps are never a bad thing and it'd be a shame to waste the effort!

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2020 at 1:41 AM, Gifty said:

We have a titlepic! That means it must be finished soon, right? :P

TITLEPIC.png

Reminds of the Hell part of the movie Constantine.

Looking forward to the release.

Let me just say that this was a great concept for a megawad. A kind of different take on what might've been.
Also, an episodic structure's always more fun (to me, at least) and the fact it'll have it's own OST is the cherry on top.
Can't wait to buy it on that imaginary electronics store.

This seems like a pretty interesting idea for a map pack. Like an alternate Doom 2 dimension or timeline of sorts. Just out of curiosity how is progress getting on right now?

I'm basically still on the final map, just reworking level 5. I had a burst of progress a couple weeks ago and have gotten tangled up with a bunch of other stuff. Still gonna happen! Thanks for your continued interest, folks. C: