Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

React To The Profile Pic Above You

No, I didn't make Covid. 

The way he is holding that gun concerns me. Who is he pointing at? Why is his finger on the trigger? I'm just going to go out on a limb here and guessing that he is a robot break-dancer. 

Just woke up from a nap and doesn't yet realize that his roommate used a magic marker on his face.

Ok lets go to Vamp-Mart I got my list..

• Bram Stoker's blood red lipstick.
  • Fang sharpening file.
  • High gloss coffin polish.
  • Dracula hair conditioner.
  • Industrial strength blood remover.
Edited by Doom_Dude

"I am death incarnate! Face me, and face your own death! Your eyes drenched in blood, and your jaw broken to such a degree, that words sound like slurs. I am the devils son, I am the -- 

Oh damn! is there still some Ice cream left on my face?"

"mmm! I like the gooey! let's play with it some more!"

"Kurt, what the hell are you doing?!? That is incredibly sensitive work I've been working on for years!"

"So, what?"

"Well, nothing all that much. Just some slight hallucinations--"

"Sweet!"

"Nope, you didn't let me finish. then, your brain will travel down to your heart where every beat gives you partial damage to the brain, and within the hour, you will have a flu where your chances of survival are slim."

"Ah, I see, and what happens if I eat it?"

"Same effects."

"Good to know, good to know."

"Of course, you could just lie down and rest and realize the meaning of your life before your time runs out."

"I'm good. Right now, all I want to do is munch down on this goo."

"Yeah, can I join in?"

"Sure, just save enough for me."

"You've had enough!"

Kurt and Jason died soon after due to Kurt's eyes bleeding out, and Jason dying from laughter. neither of them got to munch down on that goo, though, so It's up for grabs. 

Your helmet is so ambiguous, I don't know if that's a glassen bulb or a pair of horns! The bulb looks like it's from Strife, but the horns look like some weird Japanese lo-warrior thing, maybe even with some slightly Daikatana-ish feel to it. It's one or the other...

21 hours ago, LiT_gam3r said:

I am the -- 

One Who pours the End.

On-topic: *fast GTA V noises*