Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

React To The Profile Pic Above You

5 minutes ago, AtticTelephone said:

You just proved that foxes are intelligent.

IRON MAIDEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

I should have warned Strong Bad about the effects of that shady smuggled slipgate Bubs had found wherever before he turned it on recklessly. Look, that guy isn't flat shaded!

Winter clothes? Really? What kind of dragon-cat are you?

I don't know why I just thought the line from the movie was, "I'mmmmmmmmmmmmm Horny!" I guess it's similar to "Smokin!"

Stewie Griffin needs to improve his driving ability. It’s like he’s deliberately slamming his Big Wheel into those helpless imps.

Can’t tell if that’s supposed to be Doomkid’s face or some musician I can’t recall the name of, but loving the facial hair regardless!

Me when i get to home full speed with my motorbike because i really need to go to the bath.
I don't even take off my helmet, i just need to say good by to that little fella while shouting:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!

For a second that almost looked like those sticks people carry around when they're moving out of their homes in tropey cartoons, like you know, the ones that have a bag with all their stuff on one end, and they hold the other end and carry it over the shoulder.

I'm all wet now! ;-;

just realized, this also wouldn't sound very appropriate with any other subject matter