Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

React To The Profile Pic Above You

I hope I look that good when I get that old.

[Great topic, btw.]

And I see a puzzled circle but no Robot. There, we're even. [:wink:]

what it looks like to look into eyes when those same eyes are shooting lasers at you

21 hours ago, URROVA said:

equal but inanimated

the same, but static* :D

Spoiler

cat on the fireblu

what he gonn do

he gonn make a mod for doom 2

(why does this rhyme)

yellow dj go brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

.̷̟̟̣͔̃̑̎͑̄͜
̸̦̗̮̻͉̲͓̯́̀͋͛̾͌̇̂͘.̸̩̟̬̦̠̗̘̼̦̽̃̂͆͟͡͡
̧̢̻̠͓̜̀́̍̑͂͟͡M̵̵̶̵̷̨̢̡̧̧̧̧̡̡̨̢̨̨̢̛̛̛͚̝̭͉̝̙͎̗̥̙̘̬͔̰̻̞̙̗̥͔̪͎̟̺͕̲̱͇̪̫̖̗͎̦̻̭͓̜̞͇͉͕̤̜̘̥͇̫̫̻̖̼̙̗͎̻̘͍̻̭̩̭̹̳̫̘͓̲̖͖̦͔̣͎̜̣̗͔̹͇͚̭̳͍͕̣̯̫͎̣͕̺̰͎̭̪̬̟̜̠̦̳̟̹͔͖̬̟͔͕͈̜̖̖̩̦̯̳̖̭͎̦̤̻̺̰̗͈̫̜͋̄́̂̆͒́̿̀̇͋͑̍͌͑͛̂͛͊̇̀̓̎̓̀̎̎͑̇̍̓͛͗̔́̑͑̆̅̓͐̄̂̌̇͐̋̀̏̄͋͂̅͗̾͗̃̃̔̇͂̀͐̔̄͊͐̎̊͒̽̿́̏̋̾́̅̋̓̎̌͌͗͐̂̒͐͋̔̐̾̍̈́̈̓̉̽̉̓͆́͐̃̈́͆̃̊̀̈̂̅̔̂̕̚͘͘̕̚͘̚͘͘͘͘̕͘̕̕͘̕͘͟͜͢͜͜͜͜͟͜͢͢͠͠͞͝͡͞͡͠͡ͅͅͅę̶̸̴̷̨̨̡̨̡̢̛̛̛̤̲̹͉̥̥̺̘̭̤̱̱̞̼̺͉̣̼̘͈͕̳͙̯͚͔͔̟͈̳̝̺͎̝͚͚̗̮̳̰̗̦̱̟̙͔̺̫͉͎͍̲͎͕̣͈͓͚̫̖̠̥͇͇̩̜̺̥̬̻̲͍͈̹͙̮͖̟̱̬̯̖͎̟̠̪͔̮̯̻̼̪̞̘͉̟̤̞̝̥̘̼̣͖̱̪͖̭͓̭̲̥͕͙̮̯̮͔̩̀̓̏̓̊͊̅̃͆̈̄̀̾̈́͐̆͋͂̀̃͂̆̀̂̀͑͋͒̌͋͌̽̆̈́̑͂̾̾̈́̅̏̂͂̍̽̏͛̌̊̅́̽͂́̅̀̅̄̒̅̓̈͆́̊͗̂̂̊̐͒̅̔̌͒͛̓̄̉̉̈́̇̓͑̒̾̓̔̔̀͋̂̏͛̽͌̈̆̽̄̄͆̓̾́̔͛̑́͂̏̈̅̒̏̇̓̇́̃̚͘͘̕̚̕͢͟͟͟͢͟͢͜͟͞͞͠͞͡͝͞͡ͅͅơ̶̶̷̧̢̧̨̧̢̧̧̧͍̺̤̱͉̤̰̠͙̠̟͍̖̻͖̩͕̭̮̳͉̻̜͔͍͖͖̜̩̬͕͇̮̫̻͕̤̥̳̮͖͙̣͙͍͇̩͎̫̜̻͖͚̲̱͙̖͎̩̰̫̜͚͚̗̳̲͙̟̣̺̩̖̮͔̜͙̩̦͖͋̂̀̉̆̌̾̓̃̾̏̊́̀̃̀̽̈́͊̃́̃͂̿͊͆̑̃̍̆͗͗̓̌̇̐͗̔̽̽̏͐͌̄̄̏̐̇͌̓͑͌̓́͂͗̂̓̂͑͑̐̃̂̓͌͐͑͆̽̒͑̐̾̅̐̉͆̓͂̃̿̈́͗̀͘̚̚̚͘̚͘̚͜͜͜͟͜͜͜͢͜͟͞͡͝͝͞͡͞͞͞͠͠͠͡͞ͅw̸̶̷̵̴̴̸̸̷̵̨̡̢̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̗̺͇͕͉̗̠̞͍͔̯̯̙̼̩̫̼͇͈̼̥͚͖͔͍̝̬̠͔̟̖͓͎̻̭̪̼̼̗͚̯̘̻͔̜͓͍͕̗͍͔̤͕̪̳͈̰̙̹͓̬͈̣͚͖͚̻̹̠̞͕̤̳̠̫̦̖̣̬͚̟̳̜̝̺̬̲̺̬̲͇͚̗͚̪̤̹͔̼̤̲͖̖͍͈̠̹͓̦̻̞͖̬͙͆̋͛̊̍̈́̑̿̀̃͂̿̈́́͋̉͊̾̄̆͂̆̀̔̈̐͐̾̔̃̀̅̿͑́̔̎̐̀̀̓͌̑̋̽̆͂͗̄̒̐̋́́̍̌͒̓͋̂̒̀̄͗̍͛͂̍͂̅͗̿̓͗͒̀͋̄̋̑̃͐̂̔́̓̽͆̇̂̐͋̍͋̓͒͐̅͐̎͛͛͂͂̿̾̊̀̔͆̚̕̕̚͟͜͜͢͜͢͟͢͢͢͞͞͝͞͝͞͠͠͠͠͡ͅͅͅͅͅͅ
̵͈͚͔̥̟̹̐̽͐̀̈͡.̵̨̟̣̗̼̀̎̔̌̇̀͘͜