Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

React To The Profile Pic Above You

i wonder if you worked on dnf when the game first started development

15 minutes ago, 1Destro3456 said:

At first, I thought you had some ethereal mystic fire thing but then I realized it was some sort of tough guy/monster figure spitting fire or lasers.

To be honest, I'm kind of bored of the latter kind of avatars and wish there were more of the former.

Examples I might use for my profile picture here:

OIP.jpg

R1da42d5669377f262de3aff213574786.jpg

R33b085f21819015675e9437b92adf7b9.jpg

The girl pays respects... I m-mean prays... I m-mean, the axolotl pays respects! A-aargh!

4 minutes ago, F your good vibes bad vibes only said:

At first, I thought you had some ethereal mystic fire thing but then I realized it was some sort of tough guy/monster figure spitting fire or lasers.

To be honest, I'm kind of bored of the latter kind of avatars and wish there were more of the former.

True, it's been kind of the same people keeping RTPPAY alive. Some might say they'd rather not at all. But HeartEyed is kind of new here, as far as I recall. Oh, and by the way, welcome @HeartEyed013!

8 minutes ago, Gustavo6046 said:

The girl pays respects... I m-mean prays... I m-mean, the axolotl pays respects! A-aargh!

True, it's been kind of the same people keeping RTPPAY alive. Some might say they'd rather not at all. But HeartEyed is kind of new here, as far as I recall. Oh, and by the way, welcome @HeartEyed013!

Never heard of RTPPAY.

11 minutes ago, URROVA said:

Press [F] to pay respects

How so?

A phoenix, rising from its ashes!

6 minutes ago, F your good vibes bad vibes only said:

Never heard of RTPPAY.

You're in this thread right now, silly! And it's with two T's.

20 minutes ago, F your good vibes bad vibes only said:

Examples I might use for my profile picture here:

OIP.jpg

R1da42d5669377f262de3aff213574786.jpg

R33b085f21819015675e9437b92adf7b9.jpg

It's a gigantic red thing and the light is human-like entering it, at high speeds in the video

Here's the whole picture

The red things coming out of his back are arms btw, it's from an official video for a song.image_2021-05-10_130115.png.264932653e2d738c29f86375aad8155a.png

Nice cinematic shadow over the forehead. What is it that is casting that shadow, though?..... hmmmm...

10 minutes ago, 1Destro3456 said:

It's a gigantic red thing and the light is human-like entering it, at high speeds in the video

Here's the whole picture

The red things coming out of his back are arms btw, it's from an official video for a song.image_2021-05-10_130115.png.264932653e2d738c29f86375aad8155a.png

I couldn't tell that from looking at it in the smaller resolution, goodness this thing is terrifying!

Just now, F your good vibes bad vibes only said:

I couldn't tell that from looking at it in the smaller resolution, goodness this thing is terrifying!

oooh, very scary!

3 minutes ago, F your good vibes bad vibes only said:

Yeah, and the video is really trippy and it only appears like 5 seconds on the video, it's this one 

It's a song in Spanish 

14 minutes ago, gingleheimer said:

oooh, very scary!

Seriously!

9 minutes ago, 1Destro3456 said:

Yeah, and the video is really trippy and it only appears like 5 seconds on the video, it's this one It's a song in Spanish 

...and I thought Cyriak and MeatCanyon made weird videos.

7 minutes ago, ALPINED said:

obraz.png.a959993ff1de42b95e990cc70edfae04.png

This was to be expected.

Just now, Gustavo6046 said:

Cool hair, I like that style.

Agree