Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

React To The Profile Pic Above You

I see a profile picture above mine, and it's an intense one. It reminds me of a time not too far back, when I was out walking in Siberia. I was minding my own business whenĀ RUSSIANSĀ pulled the plastic conduit from my skull and replace it withĀ HACKERS!!!Ā I was in a state of disbelief for the longest time. Now I have terrible night vision and my brain is overly perceptive to UV rays, making it almost impossible to use my neuroscanners. Some people are unbelievable. In short, your profile picture reminds me of time where people were unafraid of taking bold measures to find meaning in mathematical and logical devices.

them eyes stare into my soul, revealing every one of my secrets, my real full name, my nationality, my face, my age, my thoughts, my sins, my wrongdoings, understanding more about me than I'll ever know from myself and my family, then a mere secondĀ after that it forgets everything it saw, because the great axolotl only cares about his mate

I see a profile picture, right above mine! A grey hat? Reminds me of black hats...HACKERS!Ā Such a picture seems to suggest that you may know something about technology, maybe the development of a game. A game ofĀ WAR, that is. It's well known that you have all the nuclear launch codes at this point. I remember when you launched one at a Russian because they beat you at table tennis. My kind of man. To be concise, your profile picture reminds of the battle over universal power - one that will inevitably result in mankind developing small flying pods to reach our friends overseas.