Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

React To The Profile Pic Above You

Albino furry scientist preparing furry youngsters for the soul extraction process.

К̶̺͔̃о̶̡̀̓ѓ̵̖̜͂д̵͎̻̋̂а̷̯̐̿ ̴̘̔с̴͓͎̕ӓ̸̫̎м̸̧̄͛о̸̘̔̚з̸̣̩̊̀в̴̙͐̚ӓ̸́͜н̴͙̥̓е̴̠͉͛ц̸̞̂͠ ̴̺̘̉͛п̶͇̕͝о̶̟̐д̴̢̝̈́̈́о̶̮̋з̸̙͗̌р̶͇͇̄и̶̣̤̽̍т̷̹͒е̴̛̬͎̿л̷̡͉̇͐ӗ̴̲н̴̰͚̔́
п̴̺́̍о̵̲͘ч̷̙̏е̴͉͕̓м̴̗́̊у̶̨͇̒ ̷̯͠т̵̨̲͌̽ы̶̬͇̽̈́ ̶̮̪͠D̷̨̬̄̏_̴̭̪̑R̶̝̄͘Û̵̧̝N̷̻͆N̸̬̗̐I̴̪̤͊̔N̵̤̗̈́̅

Is that Yuka Kazami?

Damn, if it is then that goes to show how Touhou has really become a plague on this forum, and that's a good thing ;)

I've seen avatars of Marisa, Remilia, Sakuya, Mima, and now Yuka (and mine being Yukari of course)

3 minutes ago, Wavy said:

Is that Yuka Kazami?

Damn, if it is then that goes to show how Touhou has really become a plague on this forum, and that's a good thing ;)

I've seen avatars of Marisa, Remilia, Sakuya, Mima, and now Yuka (and mine being Yukari of course)

to be totally honest i've never watch anything to do with Touhou, Imma change my PFP

1 minute ago, Teo Slayer said:

Remember, Touhou ain't an anime

explain to me what the hell a toe hoe is and yeah i'll play it lol

Just now, abunchoftrash said:

explain to me what the hell a toe hoe is and yeah i'll play it lol

It's a Bullet Hell game made by ZUN, a Japanese guy. You have to dodge lots of shit in this game

Just now, Teo Slayer said:

It's a Bullet Hell game made by ZUN, a Japanese guy. You have to dodge lots of shit in this game

lol okay then.
pfp has the energy of a new yorker who just made a sick business deal

a symbol

also yuuka kazami was the only stage 6 boss i beaten at the first try (i dont know how xDD)

Edited by URROVA

Lack of imagination. I mean, come on. My name's been used so many times that it's just the easy way out! ;P

On topic: Nebulous blue object approaching rapidly from aft, captain ...