Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

React To The Profile Pic Above You

Lean doomguy gets angry after witnessing the dark, warped version of Sunglasssmiley, and wishing it had never existed.

3 minutes ago, Codename_Delta said:

Demoknight tf2 moment.

What did you do to my 520016110_OIP(4).jpg.915ae6ac157e135ccbe731948514e3ae.jpg?

i squished it in photo shop, made it green, and made it my pfp, m8

Pff. Fools. I am FOUR parallel universes ahead of you! Yah-hoo! Yahahahahahaha--

1 minute ago, wallabra said:

Pff. Fools. I am FOUR parallel universes ahead of you! Yah-hoo! Yahahahahahaha--

demoman-heavy.gif

ur kangaroo

I'm so sleepy that I look at your profile image (which is static) and it almost looks like it's moving! A lowered threshold for optical illusion. Gah-damn, staying up overnight was a bad idea.

EDIT: ninja'd by cursed bottlecap with AIDS

Yeah. I wonder who coded the player icon background. Was it Graf? Randy? Some random contributor? Either way, whoever it was, has absolutely played us! A 200 IQ move!

28 minutes ago, wallabra said:

Randy? 

Civvie-11 starts screaming in grease.

RANDY!!!!

It was a misread on my part, I thought he was talking about Randy Pitchford originally.

Edited by Codename_Delta

Ah shit, I just realized that's their deadname. I wasn't paying attention, I apologize. But now I don't really want to edit because it'd make @Codename_Delta's post above look silly and out of place. Uhhh.... what do I do...

(And no, I wasn't referring to Randy Pitchford.)

Edited by wallabra

12 minutes ago, wallabra said:

Ah shit, I just realized that's their deadname. I wasn't paying attention, I apologize. But now I don't really want to edit because it'd make @Codename_Delta's post above look silly and out of place. Uhhh.... what do I do...

(And no, I wasn't referring to Randy Pitchford.)

Its fine you can edit yours, I'll edit mine as well/

It's probably too late for that, a bunch of replies and it'd just make it even more confusing and awkward for future onlookers...