Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

React To The Profile Pic Above You

There was a turbo-nerd who turned up round our way once, put up a website on the internet, he did, shilled posts all around Twitter and Reddit saying that he was going to put on a show. A terrifying creature called "The Pink Femboy Furry Fox of Doomworld". No one had ever seen such bullshit before. The show was on for sixsixsix-o'-clock the next day. Next day we all turned up to see the cutest half-human half-fox humanoid in the world. The dork from tacobot.tf stole the money at the front door, we all poured into the biggest tent we could find, with the curtain in front of Kurt Cobain's brain in a jar. We all sat down and waited for over 9000 hours. The nerd went off behind the curtain and suddenly we all heard a terrible noise. There was an awful yelling and screaming. There was the noise of computers being smashed and someone shouting. Suddenly Herald11 came running onto the stage in front of the curtains. All his unusuals were gone, there was yogurt on his gibus, and he screamed, "EVERYBODY PRESS F-FUCKING-4!!!" We all got up, and ran out the door and got away as fast as we could. By the time we had got ourselves together, Herald had gone! We never saw him again! (thankfully) None of us ever saw our money ever again either! And none of us... has ever had sex.

When the imp owns the means of production! :flushed:

Strange bitmap, it's probably supposed to be a blue T on a white background, but the white areas stand out too much. Maybe add a whitish border, or use a different colour scheme.

Edited by wallabra

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a Standoh Tukairahhh ! ! !

Quake 3 is not very replayable imo, come fite me in twitter or in my doomworld profile feed

The wallaby has raised the hand.

It could be because they're going for a high five, or because they're gonna slap you.

Beware of the unpredictable wallaby.