Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

React To The Profile Pic Above You

any second now that caco is gonna bite his head off. look how he lookin at him lol

In Minecraft, the early fox model had the values mixed up, which made it look all wrong. So Notch decided to make the infamous Peeper, which sneaks up and spies on you while you're sleeping in your bed.

Come on down to Frenzibot's! We've got planes, planes, and more planes! We have so many used planes, we're insane! Just plane insane! Heh plane insane heheheh! We've got Cessna! We've got Boeing! We've got Messers...Miss...those German ones! A whole mess of 'em, heheheh. We even have stealth planes but don't ask me to find them! I lost them weeks ago, but trust me! We have 'em! Enough of these could clog an emu! In fact that happened once. Long story, kind of funny. Well, it all starte...wait what was I talking about? Oh yeah, planes PLANES! Our prices are so low that you'd need a deep sea diver to find them! I'd give them away but I just switched to decaf and I'm running a bit slow today! Also, the bomb in my head would detonate if I don't feed it coins every day! So come on down to Frenzibot's before I EXPLOOOOOODE!