Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

React To The Profile Pic Above You

Right? He said he was gonna take over the world and cause a mass suicide with all of his underage fans. That would have been interesting. Heroin keeps taking away good people's lives.

Posted (edited)

"You want some of this, punk?"

I don't see why furries want to since she's merely a humanoid turned into an imp, she's not really a furry in any way. She's simply my favorite sidekick from the Zelda games since she's the only one with actual character and not just there to be annoying and provide useless information.

Edited by Avoozl

Into the abyss I'll fall-the eye of Horus
Into the eyes of the night-watching me go
Green is the cat's eye that glows-in this temple
Enter the risen Osiris-risen again.

Captain Boneknuckle is so poor, he doesn't even have calcium deposits.

This new Fantasy Island looks interesting.

De plane boss! De pl*BUFFERING*..........ane!

Then, in a great torrent of flame rose the great terror of the world, the most terrible of all dragonkind and spoke the final words that were heard by him: "I will destroy you now."

Then, Egyptians came out of nowhere, defeating the dragon and making him their slave.

The plebs, being awestruck by this magnificent feat, saw the Egyptian pharaohs as powerful gods and bowed before them with great reverence. They made a giant emblem to signify their fealty: a giant capital G. 

However, as sudden as the ecstatic turd rolling of a bored scarab, disaster struck along the Nile; the waters were evaporating at an abysmal rate! Slaves villagers have been overheard commenting about sightings of many "ghost coaches", carrying several round wooden containers (akin to barrels). One great mystery....

Even the pharaohs looked on with wonder and awe. For the chariots were shimmering, almost translucent as they seemed to partially disappear and reappear before their eyes, like tan colored silk saris drying on a clothesline in a cool, morning breeze behind desert dunes. And they could not immediately understand how the chariots were moving. It seemed to them that round discs beneath them were turning. They had never seen anything like it. They then fell to one knee in unison and bowed their heads; for these surely were true Gods, even greater than them. As the chariots passed a young man seated high with brilliantly shining hair, gleaming in the sunlight, turned his head and winked at the Pharaohs, just as they were lifting their heads again, and then the caravan disappeared from view as suddenly as it had arrived.