Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Armolitskiy

HYPERCHARGE - NOT a sequel to the Supercharge

HYPERCHARGE - is a mod that adds new weapons and new monsters. The main goal of the mod is to preserve the vanilla gameplay. But also improve it. Also, there are no crazy weapons that go beyond the reasonable and do not fit into the concept of the DOOM. The mod was created by me and for me.

h-BIc-LCoka-B.png

Bf-UJNGEIHq.png

sy-Byi-BUHSm.png

l-BHKG8-JEGO.png

Created in DECORATE. Tested in GZDOOM.

FEATURES:

• 7 new weapons
  • 13 new monsters
  • vanilla weapon changes: shotgun has become more powerful, shot has a realistic spread to the sides, pistol has become more quick-firing, sprites of the pistol have been changed, sprites of gunfire have been changed
  • thanks to new monsters and weapons, the gameplay has become a little more harder and active

• new pistol and shotgun sounds

• fists are now faster

COMING SOON:

• new monsters and weapons (currently need an assault rifle)
  • changes to original weapons and monsters
  • new hud (?)
  • recoil for weapons (optional)
  • logo

KNOWN BUGS:

• when you enter the cheat code (IDKFA), the chaingun, rocket launcher, and also plasma rifle disappear from the inventory

• weapon slot 4 is completely inaccessible

CREDITS:

• Thanks to all content creators of realm667 (90% of the things I took from there).

my first mod, enjoy

HYPERCHARGE.zip

Edited by Armolitskiy

On 9/30/2019 at 5:08 AM, Armolitskiy said:

If you don’t like something in this mod, I’m glad to hear any of your criticism.

I have one bug to confirm: Weapon slot 4 is completely inaccessible. Other than that I would have to play it in depth to give a true opinion on it's quality as a whole, but so far it looks pretty good!

41 minutes ago, TheWolfman00001 said:

I have one bug to confirm: Weapon slot 4 is completely inaccessible. Other than that I would have to play it in depth to give a true opinion on it's quality as a whole, but so far it looks pretty good!

thanks!!!