Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jason

Add on to the story above you.

Even though there were Cacodemons floating in the sky terrorizing the city, he only had one thing on his mind. Who stole stole his lunch from the fridge today?

Just as the thought crosses his mind, a portal suddenly materializes behind him, and a clone of himself tumbles out of it. "I stole my lunch from the fridge today!" He said to himself, smugly.

"You... You ANIMAL! How dare you touch my food?" he says to his clone.

"I dare to do this because I AM YOU! Mwahahahaha!" The clone started to laughing diabolically at his counterpart, while he is looked worried about a thing that are much. much more important to him, and he says:

"Wait, aren't i'm supposed to talk and just making guttural screams and humping noises?"

Before the clone answers him, the door opens with a smash!

It's the CyberManager! He's half Manager, half cyborg, all brutality! He let's out a blood-curdling scream: "WHO ATE THE LAST OF THE DONUTS IN THE BREAK ROOM!?!?"

"It was me......punk", he responded loudly while he's preparing for some fight when suddenly........

The CyberManager was pissed off. The man looked at the CM and asked, "Why are you in my bedroom."
The CyberManager threw the man to the ground and when the man looked back both his clone and the CM were gone. The portal was gone too.

He thought "What the fuck? Where the fuck is he???...heh, no matter. Those motherfuckers ran away like chickens...they didn't even paid the fucking donuts anyway". After a while, he goes outside and think of where to go now...

The man notices a Donut Stand on the side of the street being managed by Homer Simpson. As the man approaches the stand, Homer Simpson starts sweating.

The man asks Homer if the donuts are cursed. Homer says no. But the donuts contain Potassium Benzoate.

"That's bad" says Homer.

What's worse is Homer's forehead splits open, showering the sidewalk and nearby restaurant's patio tables with gore, and out steps an Archvile unzipping Homer's body like it was a one-piece pyjama suit. The vile's braincase subtly pulsates and a sharp sting pierces the man's mind, followed by words:

"Hi there! My name is Archibald Q. Vanderwile and I'm kind of new in town, know any good souls I might harvest?" 

Edited by reflex17

Out of shock for what he had seen, the man could not do it anymore, as he woke up to only find out this was a dream WITHIN a dream. He was no longer dreaming, and everything was normal...except freddy krueger was in his room.

Wait

Oh shit

Thankfully it was just his Kindergarten teacher from way back dressed up as a prank. But wait... How did he know where he lived?

The Pedophile Teacher kidnapped this grown man and put him in his basement to torture him by not letting him play doom. But then, he saw his way to escape...

He heard the doorbell rings, but he was too tired and shocked from being kidnapped by his ex kindergarten teacher and from the last night dream, so he rolled to the other side of the bed when he saw his kindergarten love in his bed! *Shocked face*

"What the hell are you doing here?", he said it with a surprised tone. She said "I ordered to your kindergarten teacher to kidnap you and bring you here" while she smirked at you. Then she noticed something weird at his body and asked "Do you have a tumor or something?" and he replied immediately with "It's NOT a tumor. It's not a tumor...at all".

Then he asked loudly "What is the reason for the kidnapping. Tell me now!!!". And she said............

Her smirk hastily changed to a frown. Help me...

What? Our hero didn't expect this response. Then again everything has been rather unorthodox as of late.

The truth... see the truth! She replied.

This message was vaguely mentioned on his computer screen earlier. Was it her all along asking for help? But why?

Nothing is what it appears to be. None of us are... us. The truth are many and are constantly warping our world and actions. They are the truth!

She reaches her hand towards our Hero, indicating she wants him to take hold of it.

So...

Before he could touch her hand, a bullet shot right through his bed room window right into the her head, instantly killing her!

He jumped out of bed and ducked out of view from the window. Whoever had killed her didn't want the truth to be revealed. 

Now our hero's life is in grave danger for the knowledge he now posses.

But as we know, not all heroes win. Sometimes, the villains get away. The unnamed man who will finally and fatally be named was Andrew Rauch. As the shooter notcied Andrew, he decided the witness must not live, as andrew was shot dead on the spot.

new story

One day, our most famous video game dog escaped his owner's castle....Adolf Hitler's german shepherd #36 left castle wolfenstein to be BJ's new doggo. But when the dog surprised an unarmed BJ outside walking by himself, BJ decided to...

It seems there's dog food stain all over BJ's ragged clothes. The dog is happily licking BJ. "Woof, woof!" said...

BJ had been eating dog food again, despite not being in a situation that warrants it. Years of military survivalist training, and he had acquired a genuine taste for kibble. He decides to adopt the dog as a kibble-eating companion.

BJ suddenly realizes that his refined culinary tastes for doggie kibble could fetch him a pretty penny, so he decides to create the ultimate recipe for high-end gourmet doggie kibble, using his newly adopted doggie companion as the mascot.

So, he's going looking for the best foods around Germany but he noticed something. Something really important. He just runaway from castle Wolfenstein's dungeons and he don't have money for his project! Sure, he found a lot of treasures scattered around the place, but...

Looks like Hitler himself found him along with a couple of soldiers while he was distracted with all the treasures. 

He said "Thanks for saving the trouble of finding you and, your greediness was your downfall. Get him!!!". The fools weren't equipped with proper weapons. So, our hero fought them while Hitler was calling for reinforcements. He beat them and knocked Hitler off and, before running away once again, he took some of the treasure and ran away without being discovered.

Once outside, at some kilometers away from the castle, something happened...

BJ noticed his dog was missing. He had at this point became a bit too attached to let his new dog go, thus he decided to go back into castle wolfenstein, and risk his own life to get his dog back. The way he's figure out which one's his is by finding the one that decided not to attack him. But, the nazis are quick enough to...

Throw a banana peel tripping BJ. BJ evasively rolled away before a smash attack struck hard. But with the doors opening and closing bringing more Nazis in, BJ's other opponents decides to use the Nazis as throwing ragdolls to try and deal some damage to BJ.

The Nazis are keep going in the room at a insane, nightmare-ish value on and on, the more they are coming, the more are throwed at BJ, but at the same time BJ evaded every attack, every man throwed as a human ragdoll, every dog bite, with cold, mathematical, insane precision, until the moment something impossible happened:

The castle itself is turning into a living structure made of blood and flesh of every German men and women, and BJ is in the middle of it! And every fur of the German Shepherd of Germany!

A voice from somewhere says: "You never had ze chance to win this war, Americanz!"

BJ, with cold determination in his voice, say:

BJ said, a tad miffed that the owner of what was slowly becoming Castle Fleshenstein refused to give him back Diddles.
He checked his back pocket to see if he had anything that could help only to realize his wallet was now missing too.