Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jason

Add on to the story above you.

Now how was he gonna get 3 taco bell burritos?

But then, Hitler came out holding 3 taco bell burritos.

He made a proposal:

"Okay, hör zu, Amerikanisch Schwein. Wenn Sie diese Burritos und meinen Hund haben möchten, haben Sie eine DooM Deathmatch bei mir. Wenn Sie gewinnen, bekommen Sie alles, was Sie wollen (außer Ihrer Brieftasche). Wenn ich gewinne, stirbst du!"

(to those who don't speak any german)

"Okay, listen, American pig, if you want these burritos and my dog, you'll have a DooM Deathmatch with me, and if you win, you get whatever you want (except your wallet), and if I win, you die!"

BJ thought for a second, and replied with:

"I don't speak Kraut, beautiful mustache! Bring back my Diddles NOW! I'll kill you, motherfucker!"

"That's ze idea, fuck face!" The voice from somewhere talked again, but BJ didn't have the idea from exactly where... "Ze almighty Fuhrer wants to challenge to you to a duel until death and he'll give you back your dog and that 3 bu-mprhfrhrrhmprfhm" The voice stopped and started muffling, just when BJ walked on to search from where the voice come from, making him realize that it was one of the person that makes part of the "castle" that was talking!

BJ moved his foot back from where the voice talked and he asked: "3 bu- what?"

"The 3 burretots, Amerikanisch Schwein"

"Burritos, dude, we say burritos" BJ loaded his gun and continued with cold calm "fine, I'll take this challenge, and don't worry about your burritos, because..." He aimed the gun from where the voice come, while Hitler looked like in trance, listening to the castle cacophony of voices talking to him "I'll cook for you a new one right here!"

BJ shoot and the castle screamed with horrible fury!

Hitler exclaimed,
"Ich denke du missverstehst! Ich spreche von einer neuen Technologie namens Videospiele! Wir müssen mein Telefon benutzen, um eine Verbindung zum Internet herzustellen und zu spielen! Wenn ich bei diesem Spiel gewinne, stirbst du im wirklichen Leben! Wenn Sie gewinnen, können Sie meinen Hund und 3 Burritos nehmen. Ich werde mich aber niemals töten lassen!"

(for those who don't speak any german)

"I think you misunderstand! I'm talking about a new technology called video games! We have to use my phone to connect to the internet and play! When I win this game, you die in real life! If you win, you can take my dog and 3 burritos. I will never let myself be killed!" (what an ironic phrase to end that statement with)

BJ said, "I still don't speak german!!"

The wall again translated Adolf's message:
"Noooo, yooooouuuuu willllll noooot fiiiiggggghhhhht hiiiiiitleeeerrrrrrr iiiiiiinnnnnnn reeeeaaaallllll llllliiiiiiiife! Yoooooouuuuuu wiiiiiiillllllll fiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhht hiiiiimmmmmmm iiiiiinnnnnnnn theeeeeeee neeeeeewwwwwww gaaaaaaaammmmmmme, 'DooooooooooM'!"

BJ started thinking again, on whether or not he would do the deathmatch round. BJ finally made up his mind, and...

Decided to do this deadly duel against the free world archenemy in whatever is this "game" they talking about! Hell, he is in the middle of a castle of flesh, what can be more weirder than this?

A windows95 PC appeared. BJ didn't know what to do but hitler did know. he used the dialup thingy to connest to aol and get on the deathmatch servers for DooM II. And pretty soon, two PCs, BJs and Hitlers, were running a deathmatch! But someone was better than the other at this....

After 2 days of intense deathmatching, BJ rose victorious over Hitler.

A defeated Hitler rose up and shot him self in the head with a gun he had in his coat, ultimately ending World War 2.

BJ's triumph was short lived as sat back on his PC. It was infected with AdWare!

Not knowing what to do with these futuristic invention, BJ bring the vital part of the machine (or at least what he thinks it needs to work that thing) back with him in a sack made from the Hitler's coat (containing also various treasures and generous rations of dog food for his own entertainment) with the intention to send it to the best scientist of America and their allies, hoping they will solve his problem!

He takes the 3 burritos with him and with a manly whistle he called his new adventures fellow, the dog! He followed him with barks and jumps towards him, but the grotesque living structure starts to make terrifying screams after it realized that Hitler is dead, and then begin to morph every room, and look like wants to see our hero dead for good! How they can escape?

BJ, being right at an exit as this happens, thinks long and hard. He knew what to do. He grabbed Diddles, and said, "Fly, Diddles, fly!"

He grabbed Diddles and they flew away from germany and went back into amerika.

BJ years later ended up with a new WindowsXP PC with ZDoom installed. He was at the time a billionaire, making so much money off the dog kibble brand he made. He named it after his dog, Diddles. It was a world-renowned pet food that everyone and their dogs loved. Restaraunts even sold it as a main dish. 

But BJ was getting old. He barely got to see his grandson. And Diddles was dying of a sickness. BJ had been assassinated in his main office. His dog died with him 5 seconds later. They lived on a happy life, and got an ending together, instead of dying alone like most people. The world had a lot to offer these two, and they lived life to the fullest. To this day, Diddles the dog Kibbles is still sold in store and in restaraunts like before. The company is now owned by Flynn Blazkowicz, BJ's son. His grandson went into the UAC's Space Marine program to train to become a marine. His grandson was never named though so everyone just called him Guy.

There was an ending that was happy enough. Diddles died at 13 years old, and BJ died at 68 years. They are together forever in heaven. Rest in Peace, BJ and Diddles.

THE END

NEW STORY

It's a pretty typical summer at Crystal Lake. There's a group of happy children staying in the Camp. You and your six Camp Counselor friends are watching over the kids while enjoying the lake and the wilderness. The days are bright and sunny. The nights are cool and clear. And Jason is on a rampage.

One night, Jason attacked one of the children, and the kid screamed. You decided to...

Yell "Stop hurting the kids Jason!"

Jason stops what he's doing right away.

"Sorry counselor John, I was just joking around"

"Get back to bed right now Jason before I call you're mother" Replied the Counselor

And then as everyone realizes it's a fake jason voorhees, nobody's scared and they all just ignore him for the rest of the trip, so he leaves early on his own. The end.

new story now

there was a huge ass dog, bigger than godzilla. it started eating a bunch of shit dogs can't eat. then what happened?

A journalist was in the midst of taking pictures of the huge dog beast from the 7th story of an apartment building about 200 meters away. However, he could feel the presence of someone walking up to him. Who was this person? 

That person... That person was Marylin Manson!

And he was looking for the nearest pub, but found the journalist photographing stuff!

And he thinks he's a paparazzi looking for a scoop, so Manson going to...

...rip his dick off! Then corey taylor confronted manson and sliced manson's head off with a machete. But then the dog crushed the whole building. What next?

Everybody is dead in the building and the dog still destroy the town. That dog is a clone of Diddles, the BJ dog!

It was created using parts of the huge conglomeration creature known long time ago as "Castle Wolfenstein", the military tried to destroy it, but it was vanished for unknown reason.

But the reason that nobody knows is that a deviated part of the military secret service, known as the "Men in black", confiscated the "castle" and seized it in the most darkest reaches of the Area 51, scientists taken part of it for their experiments. Since everybody in Area 51 loved a lot the Diddles commercial, they decided to clone him!

But, by cloning the dog using that monstrous creature, it also get the power to absorb every object in matter of seconds and a eternal homicidal fury against mankind!

Who can save us?

THE TRUE BJ CAN SAVE US!

turns out he wAS RESURRECTED A LONG TIME AGO SO HE CAME TO KILL THE DOG BUT INSTEAD HE ACCIDENTALLY SHRUNK THE DOG and he was just cute pupper after that

end