Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Armolitskiy

Sulphuorus Place - small hellish level in BOOM format

Well this was a fun little level. A decent challenge in some places and just a nice flow. I had just enough ammo to get to the last room which had more than enough in it to finish. A few minor misalignment issues, but this just seemed like something quick you threw together. Really, I only found two issues.

Spoiler

You are missing lower textures on this section of balcony.

Screenshot_Doom_20191002_083138.png.e8594b0eb6776037d53cfeab8f8b70df.png

Spoiler

Maybe don't use this skull texture here or on the switch. I was running around looking for a red skull key for a few minutes before realizing you could just press the switch. 

Screenshot_Doom_20191002_083218.png.043b2e5432f11b2a3ac6e150bfe9e01e.png

Fun little map. Thanks for sharing!

Played your map. Kinda hope you would have made it a bit longer but it is what it is

Even tho you say the detailing is minimal it's still a really good looking map in my opinion

The use of redskullkey textures is really weird, Was there supposed to be a key? 

i understand it kinda displays the action of the switch and gives a hint what it does but it mostly gives a thought that "i need a key to progress"

The gang of revenants was a good trap, did not see that one coming.

Maybe there was enough ammo to deal with all of that but i just moved on. 

Overall it's a good map but it would have fit really well as a part of a longer and bigger map, Maybe 120-180 monsters instead of 66

Here is my gameplay video