Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mewse

Andy, Leave'er be!

Anyone else high on Halloween candy? Anyways, Andy Leaver has been spending some time recently working on his maps for the Community Chest megawad (does this thing have a webpage?) He's finished "Infliction of Hate" and is now working on "Methods of Fear". Also, he's almost finished working with Bill Parker on Pir 2, so all you crazy kids should stop bugging him AND LET HIM FINISH THE DAMN PROJECT ALREADY. LEAVE THE POOR MAN ALONE. HE'S COME HOME SOBBING FOR THE PAST MONTH AND A HALF. For screenshots of these maps, go check out Andy Leaver's Doom page.Update: Community Chest Megawad homepage. Thanks, ravage.

My family bought lots of candy knowing we only get about 3-4 trick-or-treaters here.

Be still, my sweet-tooth.

mewse said:

so all you crazy kids should stop bugging him AND LET HIM FINISH THE DAMN PROJECT ALREADY. LEAVE THE POOR MAN ALONE. HE'S COME HOME SOBBING FOR THE PAST MONTH AND A HALF.

HEH I never said that..In fact I welcome comments.

And some team member for NHFL Ep 2

Look at all of you poor bastards, just posting to increase your postcount! Everywhere you go, I shall post as well! To uh... try and... make you see the error of your ways! Yeah! Lamers beware!